Are the Riva 510 and the Joye eGo parts 'interchangable' ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

medusavamp

Dec 28, 2010
mo
Today i decided to ordera riva 510 kit (the kit was less than ordering more attys and batteries etc) as a back up incase parts of my eGo fail. Are the riva (say riva battery on eGo atty..) and egos parts interchangable? I know the riva will be stainless, and my eGos pink so it might not look so great, or maybe it might-but if an atty popped or something, could i 'mix and match?'

NukeDOC

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
san diego
www.facebook.com
the answer is yes. i basically do the same thing. my set is a mix of 2 black joye 510 batts, 2 black riva 510 batts, 2 gold riva 510 batts, and 1 gold joye eGo XL (900mAh) batt. attomizers are a mix of joye 510, riva 510, joye 510 cartos, and boge 510 cartos. cones are a mix of the smooth riva in black, smooth riva in white, and rubbery eGo in black (dont ask how i ended up with a white one). they are all in rotation and are all interchangeable. youre in a good place with what you got.

medusavamp

Dec 28, 2010
mo
the answer is yes. i basically do the same thing. my set is a mix of 2 black joye 510 batts, 2 black riva 510 batts, 2 gold riva 510 batts, and 1 gold joye eGo XL (900mAh) batt. attomizers are a mix of joye 510, riva 510, joye 510 cartos, and boge 510 cartos. cones are a mix of the smooth riva in black, smooth riva in white, and rubbery eGo in black (dont ask how i ended up with a white one). they are all in rotation and are all interchangeable. youre in a good place with what you got.

Fantastic! Thanks. Sounds like you've got quite the setup!

Prodigal441

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
NH
I started with the 510 kit and upgraded to the eGo. I was really happy everything was interchangeable. I found the riva batteries to last a little longer and cost a little less. They too work with all of my other 510 stuff. Made me very happy. I got a bulk pack of 10 attys from vapor kings for $46.95. That is $4.70 each and so far they work great. I have been using the first 2 for 4 weeks. Still working like day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread