Are There Manual Batts for 801/4072/112??

Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
2 questions:

1) Is there any such beast as a manual battery that works with the penstyle attys? 801/4072/112. An actual switch like on my 501?

2) Of the passthroughs currently available, is there any particular one that will work with all of the mentioned attys?

I have the 112 from bestecigs, 801 from Heavens Gifts and some 4072 attys from dietsmokes.

Everything is completely interchangable, good so far. But the batts are driving me nuts. This has all been posted before... short cut-offs, wacky LED's, turning on and firing up the atty for no apparent reason and so on.

I love my 501 to distraction but some flavours just taste better from the penstyle atty.

Thanks all

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I use a Janty Kissbox and it has a manual switch with the battery, you can also use a USB cable with the manual switch. Apparently other classic/penstyle atomisers are compatable except the M201 (but I'm not 100% sure, you'd need to double check).

David Yang at eastmall also sells a manual switch and battery/USB set up for classic/penstyles.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I use a Janty Kissbox and it has a manual switch with the battery, you can also use a USB cable with the manual switch. Apparently other classic/penstyle atomisers are compatable except the M201 (but I'm not 100% sure, you'd need to double check).

David Yang at eastmall also sells a manual switch and battery/USB set up for classic/penstyles.

Did you mean the Kissbox passthrough may work with the other penstyle atty's?

Appreciate your time Kate, thanks

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Yes, almost all classic/penstyle atomisers are interchangeable.

With a manual switch you do need a matching battery (others have built in auto switches and different threads) or USB.

And there's the rub. or I'm being stoopid...
Matching battery to the seperate manual switch. I was hoping there might be a generic manual battery out there.
S'pose the best I can do for now is pick up a couple of pass throughs and vape on

Thanks Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread