Are there many "traditional briar pipe" models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbrady33

Mar 5, 2014
United States
One time heavy cigar smoker, dabbled with a pipe, never cigarettes, first time vaping.

My wife and I bought a Blu kit with the 0% nic vanilla flavor - really like it. We are both totally off nicotine and just really missed the relaxing, chill-out, wind down and talk part of it.

She is used to cigarettes so the size/shape is right on for her, me not so much. I'm used to a cigar or pipe that I can clamp in my teeth and leave there hands-free. These thing are so tiny, yet heavy enough that just holding them in your lips is no good - and crushing the cart between your teeth would be a problem :)

So the quest - Something with a pipe-like stem (made to be held in the teeth) or even better - an actual wood pipe that is shaped/feels like the real thing, but is a vaporizer. Fill it up with something strong flavored (but no nic) like Vanilla or other thick ice-creamy milkshake like flavor. A directly replacement for a pipe full of cased tobacco! :) anyone remember cheap ol' Captian Black?

so, does this thing exist? Reliable and proven or new and flaky? Think more of this will be created soon as vaping gets bigger and bigger?

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Yeah, epipemods is the place to look.

I've also heard good things about the King e-Pipe, and I have a Sherlock on the way for myself. Side button wood pipe. I hope it performs well.

If you want something to clamp between your teeth and use hands free like your old cigars, you may want to look at the Vapor Zeus from Vapor 4 Life. Automatic cigar action on a 5 volt regulated battery.

Check this one out.

u6emyhyn.jpg

cigarette free since 8-3-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread