Are there top fill pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If it is still available, the Vaporesso Podstick has a PTF top fill system.
Pro tip: remove the mouth piece for use with gorilla bottles of any size.
20191223_153641.jpg

Cheers
I

Reactions: FLExJuice

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    When using pods, how do you clean the coils so you can try another flavor ejuice?

I don't. Running water through the coils has also done nothing but led to bad results for me as well. The best option, and it works pretty flawlessly with a little patience, is to try and run the tank as empty as possible or syphon some out (if you have the gear for it) and refill it with the new juice. Within 3-6 puffs, you should start noticing the new taste, and within the day hardly be able to tell what you had in before it. Of the pod kits I currently have (Aegis Boost Pro, RPM160, RPM2S, Thallo 80W), I have over 1000 puffs in a few of them and have not had to replace the coil yet. Flavor and clouds are just as potent as they were when I first wicked them.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    USA
    I don't. Running water through the coils has also done nothing but led to bad results for me as well. The best option, and it works pretty flawlessly with a little patience, is to try and run the tank as empty as possible or syphon some out (if you have the gear for it) and refill it with the new juice. Within 3-6 puffs, you should start noticing the new taste, and within the day hardly be able to tell what you had in before it. Of the pod kits I currently have (Aegis Boost Pro, RPM160, RPM2S, Thallo 80W), I have over 1000 puffs in a few of them and have not had to replace the coil yet. Flavor and clouds are just as potent as they were when I first wicked them.

I remember having to wash my clearomizers with Everclear, but remember hating it which led me to the world of building coils and chasing clouds. I took a long hiatus from vaping and my disposable (Nitro’s Cold Brew) are perfect for getting my nic fix. I don’t plan to return to rebuilding or DIY anytime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread