are we just a robotic chemical reaction? ( Not Advised )

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
i sometimes feel that there is no "real me" , for instance i desperately wanted/needed a cigarette but i instead took a different chemical, a Stonewall Spitless Java Pellet, after taking it i no longer have an interest in a cigarette at this time, so am i just a complex biochemical reaction responding to chemicals? Am i that easy to manipulate, seems to be so unfortunately :(

James ( a grumpy old man )

July 20 smoked 00 cigs, 40 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2723 cigarettes not smoked in 78 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2723 Cigs = $762.44 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $1671.51 in 74 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month and i have $790 in supplies so $880 in hardware and consumed ejuice

Last edited:

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Without plunging headlong into a deep philosophical discussion on the subject whether there is such a thing as Soul/Spirit/etc, I would just like to say that the question you pose it something that cannot, at this time, be answered by science. It is simply a matter of faith. I wont say everyone, as I cannot speak for the entire populous of the planet, but most it seems experience this feeling. It will either pass as you find new inspiration for your faith, or you will become comfortable with the idea. Personally, I believe that it is not the case, but to each their own. It is the right of everyone to believe as they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread