Are you a long-time customer of Gourmet Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I've placed one order with them that included a tiny 5ml of Horchata. I am in love with this flavor, and am sitting here with a cart weighed down with a 30ml bottle in it, but wondering how often their sales run.

If they had a forum on here, I'd be posting it there - of course, but I'm still technically a newb, and hoping a veteran might clue me in.

I hate to pay full price, and they turn around tomorrow and run a sale that would get me this same amount or more, for less money. What has your experience been? Do they notify existing customers (I have a login, and have recently received the one order I placed with them so far) by email? I'm constantly checking my email, crossing my fingers, hoping... They don't have a forum here, but where might I look to see if another customer has 'spread the word' for the rest of us?

Thanks, in advance!

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
I buy quite often from Gourmet Vapor. They do not have sales as often as other suppliers. Sign-up on their web site & they will notify you by email when they do have a sale. Their last sale was 50% off - and they were overwhelmed with orders. That was a couple of weeks ago, so I doubt they will be having another one anytime soon.

Last edited:
I've placed one order with them that included a tiny 5ml of Horchata. I am in love with this flavor, and am sitting here with a cart weighed down with a 30ml bottle in it, but wondering how often their sales run.

If they had a forum on here, I'd be posting it there - of course, but I'm still technically a newb, and hoping a veteran might clue me in.

I hate to pay full price, and they turn around tomorrow and run a sale that would get me this same amount or more, for less money. What has your experience been? Do they notify existing customers (I have a login, and have recently received the one order I placed with them so far) by email? I'm constantly checking my email, crossing my fingers, hoping... They don't have a forum here, but where might I look to see if another customer has 'spread the word' for the rest of us?

Thanks, in advance!

I have been a long time customer ...since around Jan. of this year, they have the best juices going..........so I'll pay the price asked regardless. Waiting on juice now, one of my favorites Dominics Carmel Coffee...........this time I ordered the giant size........yum.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I buy quite often from Gourmet Vapor. They do not have sales as often as other suppliers. Sign-up on their web site & they will notify you by email when they do have a sale. Their last sale was 50% off - and they were overwhelmed with orders. That was a couple of weeks ago, so I doubt they will be having another one anytime soon.

Bummer - by sign up on their site, you mean make an account/log in? Been there, done that, when I ordered before ;o)

Ive herd alot over the last day about this place on here, im gonna have to check them out. looking for something pretty dominate on the flavor end of things. Horchata sounds interesting.. how does it compare to the drink?

I've only had the drink at one restaurant, and remember it tasting like liquid rice pudding (the way MY mom used to make it, and with cinnamon). I definitely taste the cinnamon in this vape, but looking at the flavors listed - 40% almond - so that's the other taste I'm getting. Love it. There's a 'bite' to it, and I'd definitely suggest a sample size of it to try. Heck, buy a 30ml, and if you don't like it, you can just send it my way LoL

I'm a new customer from them as well (waiting on 2nd order) they have a facebook page. Also read a few days ago on this forum from someone who works there (can't recall their name) They will be having another sale dec 5 through the 15th

d'oh! I never noticed or paid attention to the big ol' F there at the bottom of the page. Definitely LIKEd them now, and scrolling down, on their page it does say they'll be doing another sale Dec 5. Don't think I can hold off that long ;o) I could probably vape up 30ml of this by then!

If they have another 50% off sale, I'm going to be broke for quite a while. Their juice is among my favorites, and I try to stock up whenever they have it on sale.

I hear that! I think I'll just get this 30ml Horchata and try the Carmanilla Toffee (my creation there) in a 5ml sample. Would be awful if I didn't like my own creation LoL

Tomorrow is payday (since Thursday is a holiday), but was really hoping to not spend on anything else before Black Friday. Sheesh, got other bills waiting to be paid too LoL They can wait!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I think so, you could probably search the forum, people talk about that flavor a lot that I recall seeing.

I think I'm definitely over the tobacco flavors stage already - still had my cheapo local kit/cart sittin here and took a puff from it (some sort of tobacco flavor, 18mg nic I think) - and ewww nastier than I remembered it being just a couple weeks ago.

Good luck with your order, hope its great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread