IBTanked Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

thachtoo

Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
Has anyone else had trouble getting in touch with IBTanked customer service? I ordered XL cartos to go along with their 22mm XL tank. They sent standard cartos. I didn't realize this until it was time to change out the carto. Had to run to a local store to buy some. Sent them an email that showed I clearly ordered XL and attached a picture showing I received standards. I wasted more than 5ml of juice messing with the tank and short cartos because I'm so new at this I figured it must have been user error.

So the email was sent this past Saturday. I waited until Tuesday for a response because I understand they are a small operation. I then tried contacting them through the form on their website. Still nothing. I am trying to be patient, but I have become accustomed to Smokeless Image, Vapor Renu, Juicy Vapors, and other companies that respond to customer inquiries within a day. Wasn't expecting that type of turn around, but zero communication in almost a week's time is getting a little annoying. At least an acknowledgement that they goofed up would be appreciated.

Is this normal? Am I expecting too much? I ordered From this business because of the nice reviews on this forum. It's not a lot of money, but I don't like the way this business is run already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread