Are you a purest or do you like mixing flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Had a tank tonight that needed to be filled. It had a mL or so of some off the shelf flavored liquid. I topped it off with unflavored 50/50 and added two drops of TFA apple flavoring. MAN this is a good tank !!! Now a very mild flavor. I'll just enjoy it, knowing that I will never be able to recreate it.

Last edited:

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
When I started, I always mixed a vanilla and a caramel from a local shop. Then I discovered the unlimited options of really good juice online and stayed away from the house juice for quite awhile. I have since gone back and sadly, they no longer make that vanilla although I'd love to retry the combo to see what I think of it now on better equipment. I don't mix any other juices unless I have a tiny bit of something similar in a tank and am ready to switch flavors.

Reactions: bigrobbie

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
Had a tank tonight that needed to be filled. It had a mL or so of some off the shelf flavored liquid. I topped it off with unflavored 50/50 and added two drops of TFA apple flavoring. MAN this is a good tank !!! Now a very mild flavor. I'll just enjoy it, knowing that I will never be able to recreate it.

Ha, I'm sorry to learn of your inability to enjoy that blend again...May you stumble on something as satisfying and glorious as what you accidentally vaped last night! I feel for your loss...

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I try to order what I think we will enjoy. However, several vendors that we use tend to send free samples with orders, and I have gotten a few that we did not care for. I mixed in some vanilla or vanilla custard - whichever I have on hand - and got them to a point of at least being vapeable for me.

Reactions: bigrobbie

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
WP_20160213_008 (2).jpg Vape Bomb's Awesome Sauce is caramel cream which is close to caramel custard.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I mix all the time, sometimes even by accident(dripping and grabbed the wrong bottle:blush:) I have discovered some good combos, that way. My local shop makes a Cloudy Custard, which tastes like custard folded into whipped cream, that I like to use on fruits or when something needs toning down. Great by itself, though.

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
Caramel and Custard rules the earth
That's a good idea! On my ijust 2 this custard I have (bionic's custard assault) doesn't have a lot of flavor, thus the need to mix in coconut. I am only using that liquid in my toptank now. But I really love custard and may try this with other flavors. I need a new go-to custard since bionic isn't around anymore. Waiting for my Charlie Noble sample box to get here so I can try their custard.

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I'm a dripper...hence my screen name, so yes, I mix flavors all the time.
It's amazing the flavors and tastes that can be created by putting 2-3 different juices on your coils and taking a big haul off of it :)
One of the most amazing is Steamjunk Ghostberry and a local shops own juice called SX Wax. It tastes like the wax lips we used to get as kids.
Mixing the 2 of these together is electric!
Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread