Ever Combine/Mix Different Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
OK Thanks ~ I'm finding when doing that I have to let it sit in the tank for many minutes, and shake it, before it vapes well.

Anyway, I've never really done "real" DIY. Do you have links to stores with the Best Quality ~ PG, VG, Nicotine, and Flavors? Thanks Again!!

Last edited:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
OK Thanks ~ I'm finding when doing that I have to let it sit in the tank for many minutes, and shake it, before it vapes well.

Anyway, I've never really done "real" DIY. Do you have links to stores with the Best Quality ~ PG, VG, Nicotine, and Flavors? Thanks Again!!
I think your best bet would be in the DIY section. I use ELR (eliquid recipes) forum for all the deals and info on DIY supplies. I'm sure ECF has info, too, but I haven't really delved into it. Maybe someone else will pipe in. You can ask in the Random DIY thread here.

Wolfe5150

May 31, 2019
Hi, as per the topic do you ever Combine/Mix Different eLiquid Flavors?

For example, say you have different PG/VG levels of different brands of Tobacco flavour, Menthol flavor, Dessert flavor, etc, do you ever drop all 3 in the same tank? THANKS!!
With the same pg/vg levels, one of my favorites is strawberry cheesecake and vanilla, or blueberries and cream with strawberry kiwi.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I do it all the time... not always by choice. I get random juices from a subscription service, and for different reasons, it might be too thick, or not enough nicotine, so I keep a bottle of cheap 50VG/50PG 18mg nic and mix to to thin and/or increase nic level. I also have some lemon/strawberry I like to mix with custards for a little zing. Right now, I'm doing a little test (first "DIY") and adding flavor concentrates to a vanilla custard (Vapetasia Killer Kustard) Mix berries, lemon, apple pie, and chai tea, each one mixed with the premade custard... going to try it tomorrow. My advice (very limited experience) is it will either work great or completely mix/mute flavors and you will regret the whole idea. Do very small test batches (even just on tank at a time... shake it first to mix juices) and try some. My go to right now is the custard with some lemon. Be warned... this may backfire... or work great! Keep it simple, never mix more than two at a time.

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Hi, as per the topic do you ever Combine/Mix Different eLiquid Flavors?

For example, say you have different PG/VG levels of different brands of Tobacco flavour, Menthol flavor, Dessert flavor, etc, do you ever drop all 3 in the same tank? THANKS!!

Yes, sometimes I add a little menthol to a fruit mix, or a little coconut. I like Wick Liquor Deja Voodoo ( a strange but lovely mix described as coconut husk and sugar cane) but only with a tiny amount of their Contra ( citrus and berries). I do this in a bottle as it takes a bit of mixing.

I do a little DIY, but TBH I haven't been that happy with the results. I tried to find the Holy Grail of not creamy Coconut and ended up somewhere in composted straw territory :confused:

I did make a passable Sour Apple though, but lost the recipe. Idiot I am.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    When I first started vaping, I was using a mix of Turkish Bold and Mojito pre-mixed e-juices. Now I mix up e-liquids on my own, and either vape just the base (so it's 'unflavored') or add a bit of concentrated flavoring(s) to it. The flavoring that I usually always add is 7 Leaves (a sort of tobacco flavoring), with Perique and Mary Jane sometimes additionally added. All the flavorings are made by an Italian company (FlavourArt) and I get them from MyFreedomSmokes.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    ... I do a little DIY, but TBH I haven't been that happy with the results. I tried to find the Holy Grail of not creamy Coconut and ended up somewhere in composted straw territory :confused: ...
    Ya, on 2nd thought, I think for now will stick to Halo, Gentlemen's Reserve, whatever else I got left, DIY with only brand names as the majority base, and fool around with some PG, VG, and nicQuid. After all, they've been at it a long time, have labs, etc, and their stuff comes out more "professional" if ya get my drift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread