Are you drinking more caffeine products since you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I'm drinking less coffee and am really surprised. It is probably the most obvious - to me - change, other than the tastebuds are revived. I never had much of a hacker's cough - some in the morning... and that's gone, but the thing I've noticed the most is 'less coffee'. I've also not gained weight and thought I might. I love coffee too - starbucks columbian (actually any full bodied columbian). And I've never limited my intake.

I'm at the EXACT same place.
Use to do up 2 starbucks in the morning and 2 after lunch plus a full pot when I got home.
Now, I barely finish 2 during the work day and maybe have A cup after dinner - with my evening vape :)

WEIRD
But I am drinking more water than I use to.

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Yeah, after I thought about it, I'm just sure that I am drinking more pop/soda because maybe I am more thirsty because of vaping or because perhaps I am not vaping as much as I was smoking and I'm trying to keep my hands busy.

But as I said, I ONLY drink pop/soda, so maybe it was wrong for me to assume that it was just a caffeine thing, sorry about that to everyone. When I drink pop and vape or when I smoked, it really didn't make me hyper or "high" at all since I am so used to caffeine that it doesn't have any effect on me now. Been doing it for years, all my life.

Since I have been very depressed for years, even though I have drank a boatload of caffeine, it never did have an effect on me. The only thing that makes me all "hyper" or "wired" is my new medication, which my doctor and I decided on since I was to the point where I didn't even want to leave the house anymore. Though I would say that probably now the vaping and caffeine may interact with that medication, but it's not something that is harmful to me, it's helpful in my case.

But yeah, I apologize for assuming that it was a caffeine thing, and I'm sure now that it's just a liquid in general kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread