• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are your e-cigs ready for some football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
They just arrived. Very happy with the metalic Packer green color. The copper makes a really nice gold, too ;)

2011-07-29 16.25.46.jpg

(I guess you can click it to make it bigger. Never had to resize a pic to post here before)

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
You're a Packers fan. We are supposed to rib one another.

Of course we are! Hence the reason I gave my condolences in my first post.

I still have one more month to freely remind every Bear fan how the Packers went into THEIR house, made Cutler cry, was awarded the Halas trophy on their own turf, followed by ....oh what was it...oh yeah...win the Super Bowl in their next game.
:toast: awwww.....such wonderful memories :toast:

(after the season starts, the karma gods get a little touchy with extreme taunting)

And what's that? Not "have a good life"?

Life is a long time. I will not turn my back on someone who may need help with vaping, no matter what PV they use. Unless you really tick me off. Then I will buy you the analogs myself to make you go away faster.

P.S. Sorry to hear about Miller Park. Though I don't understand why you'd expect to be able to openly vape somewhere you can't smoke. Kinda hard to stealth with that new eGo too, eh? Heh heh

:facepalm:Umm....for starters, because vaping is not smoking?:facepalm:
Seriously, dude.........

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Seriously, indeed. It looks like smoking and no one generally knows any better. Furthermore, you are exhaling things including nicotine into the air that others need to breath. We both know it's generally harmless but why should you expect them to? So, imo, of course you should not expect to be able to vape where smoking is banned without explicit permission.

Yeah ecigs are likely not on the actual policy but "seriously, dude". In a world where a kid can be suspended for bringing a plastic butter knife to school I think we need to be guided by a little more common sense as opposed to sticking rigidly by the technical rules and regulations no matter what.

I mean you don't have to agree with the policy but you're actually surprised? I vape in stores etc I'm just not obvious about it as they obviously wouldn't want me doing it regardless of whether or not technically forbidden. Mainly out of common courtesy and self-conciouness but also because before long vaping will also be specifically banned everywhere as well as smoking and I don't want to to anything to bring unneeded attention to it and thus hasten that.

Really, would it have killed you to vape in the bathroom or while down pretending you were fishing around for an errant peanut?

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I think you scared him off, KC...nice job :p

Nah; He'll be back. The only Bear that knows when to quit is Cutler ;)
(hey; he said he wanted to rib a Packer fan...oh wait; his comment was about the lowly, non PV eGo, oh wait, it was really about......I'm not sure.....????)

Appropriate thread? Would that be behind the Forum in some dark alley where you can kick some as_?8-o Don't forget the :rules: KC!!!

Why do you think we have the curtain up? ;)
Well, that, and to make the FIBs wonder what kind of fun we are having...

hmmmmm........Steeler's Fan here.......we may have a situation!:facepalm: LMAO, can i get that in black and gold?!

We had to win against someone. It was nice to have a worthy, never give up, albeit nervewracking opponient.

Black is easy enough and HG does have copper ones that if they are the same as the attys, make a nice gold.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
YES!!!!

Is this green color available off the shelf somewhere? I would definitely pick this up for Packer-backing at the Green Bay bars I found in NYC.

Rodgers! 12epeat!

Heaven Gifts has them. Found them last year towards the end of the season, but didn't want to do anything to jinx the season LOL
I think they are the nice metalic color like the blue ones, not like the matt red ones.

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
new guy from Hayward.

Fun rookie game tonight. I got a four hole usb charger for my Volt kr808 batteries. Think I used them all tonight. Got an Igo kit ordered, hope that will last a game. might need to apply some green and gold to it.

oh and HI, from a new wisconsinite. anybody from up north?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread