• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are your e-cigs ready for some football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
new guy from Hayward.

Fun rookie game tonight. I got a four hole usb charger for my Volt kr808 batteries. Think I used them all tonight. Got an Igo kit ordered, hope that will last a game. might need to apply some green and gold to it.

oh and HI, from a new wisconsinite. anybody from up north?

Welcome, Roach!

At 1100mAh, you should be able to make it through a game easily with an Igo :)
Heck, with that much power, you should be able to even make it up to the Sunday night game :vapor:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Hi everyone,, just wanted to check in.

How about those Packers!!

I'm still going back and forth to moms. After her mastectomy, she went through radiation treatments. They have been hard on her. She's doing pretty well, but she's having trouble walking. It's getting harder for me to be away from home, as business is picking up a bit, and I hate to turn down opportunities. I'm doing my best to try to maintain. :)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
My original Prodigy died a hideous death - switch blew out in it, and PS no longer sells replacements. Then, I had a friend try to fix it, and he was cleaning it with a pretty harsh solvent, and melted the plastic...so the v1 will forever rust in pieces :(

The funeral was lovely...

went up to 6v devices myself - the SB and Mamu's flippy reside in the purse - the fisty in reserve - READY TO SERVE AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE.

You guys coming to stallis this weekend?

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
BratFest was so much fun - the music, the company, the music, the BEER!!!

Did I mention the music?

the funk-delivery unit is playing again, too...the 8th of October at Kalis in Brookfield if anyone's interested in more great, live music :D

That wasn't their name at Bratfest, was it? For some reason, I thought it was different.
As for the date, I have to be in the other Brookfield (IL) the following morning at 8:30am, so can't make that one, either:facepalm:

How about I tell them when I have an open weekend and they plan around me??
(in an all about me mood for another 6hrs)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I'll have to tell Doog he needs to sinc his calendar with yours :D

That's their psudonym - the band's name is Montage. The male lead singer once said "we're not a band, we're a funk delivery device" and the description stuck.

They've also got a gig on the 22nd of October in stallis. Can you make THAT one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread