Arrested for selling E-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
That's where the Order of the Wholey Technofoggers comes in, vaping is a religious ritual.

You know, when I was reading the first page I was thinking of posting something like, "Well those of us in the Order of the WTF can claim that e-cigs/e-liquid are religious sacraments." And then I got to the second page and saw that you beat me to it.

As a candidate for the WTF Messiah, I suggest that our people immediately apply for government recognition of our faith.

Johnsky

Mar 9, 2009
"Well those of us in the Order of the WTF can claim that e-cigs/e-liquid are religious sacraments."

And the great god Atomizah did bestow upon his disciples cartridges, Lithium batteries, holy juice, and small attachments that fitted neatly between the cartridges and batteries made in his own image... and unto these attachments we bestowed the name Atomizer, in respect for the all mighty Atomizah.

And on the seventh day, we knew we were free of the devil Anahlog.

Hey, if Scientology can get religious rights...

Just as long as the church of WTF condones indoor vaping... and no preaching.

JJames68

Jan 25, 2009
From what I've read ecig sellers making a claim as an NRT is illegal. Otherwise ecigs are legal to sell and possess. HTH

that is what I understand as well, though if I were them, I would sell e-cigs without the nicotine, sell the nicotine juice separate, that way it becomes a juice issue, not a e-cig issue I would think

Rev. Mac

Mar 12, 2009
Wilmington, NC USA
And the great god Atomizah did bestow upon his disciples cartridges, Lithium batteries, holy juice, and small attachments that fitted neatly between the cartridges and batteries made in his own image... and unto these attachments we bestowed the name Atomizer, in respect for the all mighty Atomizah.

And on the seventh day, we knew we were free of the devil Anahlog.

Hey, if Scientology can get religious rights...

Just as long as the church of WTF condones indoor vaping... and no preaching.

Yeah I can dig on that here in the US it does not take much to set up a church that the government recognizes as a real religion. I will start writing the holy text right now "thou shall not be a D*ck" Should start it off well.:D

angel.white

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Kansas
Based on what the FDA as said so far, do you think people selling E-Cigs will be arrested for selling an illegal medical device?
Even if it’s unlikely, is possession with intent to sell a crime ?
I'd like to think the cops have better things to do (like catch murderers) but they're still imprisoning people for marijuana...

Which makes you wonder, what exactly is the difference between the police incarcerating marijuana users for Billion dollar pharmaceutical companies, and a goon squad bullying out the competition for Billion dollar drug lords?

Or, in this case, the police incarcerating nicotine users for billion dollar tobacco companies?
I love parody religions.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is my fave. There's one about gravity too, Intelligent Falling I think it's called. There's a Church of Google too - the search engine Google is god apparently.
IPU is my fav. I love the inherent contradiction, plus the design of it appeals to me. On the whole, I think it is one of the wittier ones (though I about fell out of my chair at the FSM's pirate vs global warming graph)

263px-Invisible_Pink_Unicorn.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread