ARRRG Fogger V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman131

Nov 20, 2013
Buckley MI
Just received my Fogger V4 from Desire ECigs yesterday and let's just say I'm having some issues. Built a nice set for 28ga 8 wrap coils, fiddled around and got them mounted and positioned, check resistance on my ohm meter and bang came up 8.88 or 0.00 however you want to read the short code. Figured I'd try it on my mvp and same thing 0.0. Pulled everything apart thinking I may have shorted something re wrapped two more coils and boom same thing. needless to say the third time was not the charm. I did soak everything in alcohol, cleaned and dried it before it built it (smelled of machine oil). Is there something I'm missing?
I did notice there was no 510 center screw mounted in the bottom after watching a couple vids but the one vid from their website didn't have one installed and it worked for them. I did however find an extra screw in the parts bag that was the correct threading and installed it with and without an o ring and same thing...
I'm stumped, any help would be greatly appreciated.
L8tr
Damon

RadicalM1nd

Jun 4, 2014
Germany

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
there should be a white delrin insulator between the positive post block and the deck, and another cylinder looking delrin insulator in the center of the 510 connector, where the long screw goes in from the bottom to hold the positive post block onto the deck. Then there is the adjustable screw that goes in from the bottom onto that long screw, that acts like your adjustable 510.

Check those insulators to make sure that they are present and not damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread