Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
This was my first trippy, from the classys:
blackholesunhelix.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg
This one was from my first sale. Sadly, it came into contact with my tile floor and went to Trippy heaven

This one remains one of my favorites:
DSCN0039.jpg

And I can't forget my custom Freddy trippy
IMG_0029.jpg

And finally, my favorite combo has to be this one:
20130316_164047_7_bestshot.jpg

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Hey guys! Haven't been around in quite some time, and there are WAY too many pages to catch up on. Been dealing with some pretty serious life stuff, so I've not really been poking my head on the forum.

Looks like there are some great tips for the sale tonight! Unfortunately, I just had to put new struts on my car, so I may just be window shopping tonight.

I sincerely hope that everyone is doing well, I've missed y'all. :)

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Since we are reminiscing, here's a pic of my most favorite of all of my Trippy collection:

And it's good to be back, just have had a few too many tough life things too close together, but I'm surviving and putting one foot in front of the other. Life is all about change, some good, some bad, but it'll all work out. :)

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
Got mine in yesterday. I am impressed.

View attachment 53606

View attachment 53607

I know these photos are poor. I just would like to say I really like that fire and smoke tip, I am surprised you beta testers didn't snatch that one up quick. It is very unique and i have been thinking about how I can build a PV just to showcase it. I was a victim of that double invoice problem(the reason the website is now down) and Bert let me choose one off the beta tester list. I got lucky with the green one and bought it fair and square a day or two later.

My days of buying hand blown glass as "smoking accessories" are behind me but I still have a love for the art. I am happy that Trippy Tips are providing functional pieces for every day use.

Bert, If you make me a fire and smoke tank to match my tip, I will be a buyer at almost any price.

Jdub

My first two, originally posted on 9-13-11. I no longer have that green one :/ I sold it because I needed cash for a Trippy sale:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread