Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Sounds like a great time Coralie! Hope you all have lots of fun & giggles :toast:

Amber - I've never painted a pumpkin -- I read up on it and its suggested to use a varnish first to help the paint stick and the pumpkin last :D Acrylic paints are recommended -- & markers too! Pics please :laugh:

acrylics are a little thick, but I bet if you thinned them down just right it would work! Sharpies sound easy. :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Thanks for the link, meow, I couldn't catch the stream 'cos that was my bowling night. Will watch later

lol, damselle, you're looking like you're definitely getting right into the halloween mood :lol:

Morning, Tripsters :) Was going to go to a vape meet, but I'm just not feeling like doing that much driving today (it would be about 4 hours for the round trip). All works out well, though, since apparently my mechanic has decided to do a tune-up on my car today :p
2wcl7w2.jpg

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Thanks for the link, meow, I couldn't catch the stream 'cos that was my bowling night. Will watch later

lol, damselle, you're looking like you're definitely getting right into the halloween mood :lol:

Morning, Tripsters :) Was going to go to a vape meet, but I'm just not feeling like doing that much driving today (it would be about 4 hours for the round trip). All works out well, though, since apparently my mechanic has decided to do a tune-up on my car today :p
2wcl7w2.jpg

I didn't make it to the meet either. too much to do. and have to do brunch with my dad tomorrow....there's one coming up in Keene. did you see that? is that close for you?

looks like you have a top notch mechanic there! ;)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yeah, definitely closer. Just a short drive from home (I actually work in Keene, just a couple blocks from the bar it'll be at) so I don't have any excuse not to be there ;-)

I do wish my engine would stop purring and hissing, but I can't complain since she accepts payment in small installments of Fancy Feast

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Well I had a great time at Vapetoberfest. I met up with Vsum and her DH, hung out and had a great lunch. I got to see a couple of friends from previous meets and made some new ones. I met and had a long chat with one of the creators of 5 Pawns and I was with him and his juices. Met a bunch of Dead Heads (no surprise... 'cause we are everywhere :)) Overall Vapor Craze put on a really good show.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Well I had a great time at Vapetoberfest. I met up with Vsum and her DH, hung out and had a great lunch. I got to see a couple of friends from previous meets and made some new ones. I met and had a long chat with one of the creators of 5 Pawns and I was with him and his juices. Met a bunch of Dead Heads (no surprise... 'cause we are everywhere :)) Overall Vapor Craze put on a really good show.

It was great seeing you too! I loved my tater tots and chili lunch and Hooters isn't anything like I expected it to be. The girls wear clothes there; I thought the Hooters girls were supposed to be a lot more naked :lol:

It was such a great time, and of course it was because of all the wonderful PEOPLE we met. The Long Beach convention center is really nice, and the weather was perfect. I sure do hope they get a larger room next time. We missed out on the fire alarms, but were told they went off 3 times Friday night. Poor DH was getting a headache and had to go outside for fresh air several times. I think it might just have been the mix of all those flavors mingling :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread