Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
There, finally done . . . for now, anyway. Still got some little details to finish up, then finding the time and money to update the rest of the room. I'm just glad there wasn't any significant rot like we were expecting. One wall next to the throne is a little warped, but that was from when it was built and not from water damage, so no way was I tearing into that

6ht3lt.jpg
t0gg0p.jpg

Dinner should be ready in a few, so was just stopping by to see if I missed any excitement today ;-)

GlassyFreddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
Morning Tipsters, I am during a early morning shift at a rehap for drug offenders. Drugs ruin so many lives.
Bert can you tell me when my custom tip might be made?

I was just checking the custom order list, Vintage. It's currently +/- 2 weeks back, but I have been focusing on Josh getting fully onboard and also a couple of batches for our supporting vendors. I'll be focused on the customs daily more this coming week. Bert has been knocking down the list really well too.

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
I had the same thing happen to me. It was my battery charger was not fully charging the battery. It was a new charger not even a month old.
Has anyone got a Mini Provari? I am having trouble with battery life. When I first put a battery in it reads 3.8, once it goes to 3.7 it's all over rover.
And it goes to 3.7 very quickly.
I have hat this Provari since March and it's only just started to do this.
I have checked the batteries and they are fine.
Any suggestions?

wingscup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2010
Michigan
good to see you too hows your new home ?
It's great, I love and so does the dog. So much happier with my new settings!

Welcome back wings! Bushmaster, here is the holy grail of TrippyTips pictures. Check the OP for a link to the older pictures thread. There is also the Open Lab Glass Gallery of TrippyTips.
Thanks Bert! Love the new tips!

It sure is buddy and congrats to you :

Good ole Bill how's it going Brad:)

Someone say pic's
425746c6-e2bf-dff8.jpg

Sent while Hyper Vapin 1 of my many Reo's

Thanks! To you as well!

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
There, finally done . . . for now, anyway. Still got some little details to finish up, then finding the time and money to update the rest of the room. I'm just glad there wasn't any significant rot like we were expecting. One wall next to the throne is a little warped, but that was from when it was built and not from water damage, so no way was I tearing into that

6ht3lt.jpg
t0gg0p.jpg

Dinner should be ready in a few, so was just stopping by to see if I missed any excitement today ;-)

Are your for hire? My bathroom needs serious help. I'm a Damselle in distress!

Arctherus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
California
Guys as much as I would love to invest in a donut, I have to ask if they cool down the vaper to where it is hard to get a warm vape. I have really always wanted one, but after realizing that I love shorty drip tips because of the warmer vaper, I have been having my doubts. I wonder if a 1 inch donut is possible, but I just think it takes away from the beauty of donut trippy tips. Any input on this?

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Guys as much as I would love to invest in a donut, I have to ask if they cool down the vaper to where it is hard to get a warm vape. I have really always wanted one, but after realizing that I love shorty drip tips because of the warmer vaper, I have been having my doubts. I wonder if a 1 inch donut is possible, but I just think it takes away from the beauty of donut trippy tips. Any input on this?

Donuts definitely cool the vapor regardless of size. The smaller sizes do it just a little less. But they still do it!

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
The reason I ask is because I have a drip tip that is 1 1/2 inches big and although it looks nice, it just does not satisfy :/

i would pm freddy or Bert and tell them what your thinking about, and they will let you know if it's possible :)
there are flatmouth mini donuts (i don't own one so i don't know the size ) but that might be an option for you :)
this is the type i'm talking about :)
Trippy_Tip_30_502dce8ec7909_90x90.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread