Not open for further replies.

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
What you mean turn into a marble? lol

sorry for the delay james i have 2 donuts that are bigger donuts (the 2 big ones in the picture) i prefer the smaller donuts so i was thinking about having 1 of them turned into a marble, :) Bert's marbles rock and i love glass art :) plus i have my fair share of trippy tips as amber said we become collectors at one point and i couldn't tell you when i went from Drip tip fanatic to glass art fanatic all i know is i love Bert and Freddy's work along with the other trippy tips artists :D
donutstrade001.jpg

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
Star if you type say Bert and then highlight it and then click on the first icon in the toolbar (it looks like the earth with ∞ at the bottom) and paste the url in the box, it will look like this .... Bert

ok let me see if it works :D TrippyTipsInfo

woo hoo it worked thanks Wharf :thumbs:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Good evening all! I just got home from a local vape meet. We had a really good time talking about vaping, hotboxing the room we were in, grabbing some free juice supplied by Obsidian Vapor, and I won a T-Shirt! I gave out buddy tips to everyone there, and there was a raffle where 4 TrippyTips were given out. Congratulations go out to Katester who won a Broncos colored TrippyTip that she has been wanting for some time now! The guy who won the other broncos colored one was wearing a Broncos cap, so rest assured it went to a good home! The other two TrippyTips went to homes where they will be much appreciated too! What a blast.
~Bert

James416

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
ECF & GTA Durham Region
sorry for the delay james i have 2 donuts that are bigger donuts (the 2 big ones in the picture) i prefer the smaller donuts so i was thinking about having 1 of them turned into a marble, :) Bert's marbles rock and i love glass art :) plus i have my fair share of trippy tips as amber said we become collectors at one point and i couldn't tell you when i went from Drip tip fanatic to glass art fanatic all i know is i love Bert and Freddy's work along with the other trippy tips artists :D
donutstrade001.jpg
Well I see I'm gunna have to follow this thread to see what all the marble hype is, but doubt I'd ever understand why you'd wanna melt down one of those fine Trippy tips lol. At least you can still play with the trippy tip lmao.. Btw I'm wondering what the best way to get a super sweet donut into my hands? Wait for a TT sale or create my own really expensive one haha.. I missed the last sale, first time ever using pp I didn't know I could make purchases with no money in the pp account and they'd automatically withdrawal from my bank account.. One of life's cruel lessons I guess lol

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
I was the other winner of the Broncos colored TrippyTip and can't wait to vape on it while watching the Broncos whoop the Raiders tomorrow. Big thanks to Bert for raffling these off! And thanks for coming out Bert, it's been a while since we've had a Colorado Vape meet and it's always good to see some new faces.

Edit* And yes, my avatar is a picture of Butters holding a picture of John Elway lol. Colorado all the way!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I was the other winner of the Broncos colored TrippyTip and can't wait to vape on it while watching the Broncos whoop the Raiders tomorrow. Big thanks to Bert for raffling these off! And thanks for coming out Bert, it's been a while since we've had a Colorado Vape meet and it's always good to see some new faces.

Edit* And yes, my avatar is a picture of Butters holding a picture of John Elway lol. Colorado all the way!

It really made me happy that you won that one AtomPunk!

edit: P.S. We really LOVE pictures around here :)

Last edited:

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California

Congrats Atom :), is this your first trippy tip ?

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Happy to have it! It has a good home here. I will make sure my other vaper friends order some so we can all vape on Broncos colors on Sundays lol.

Nice! Beata and I might be persuaded to come by with TrippyTips and chili if you ever wanna hang out. Or we could put the game on over here too. Just sayin' :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread