TX
Oooo ... and a puppy would be nice also .... :laugh:

I want a puppy that looks like this : )

IMG_3524_2_.JPG

amienichole

Moved On
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Amie - how do you like it? Hard to figure out if you've never had a previous model?

I have had all 6 versions and have loved them all. One of the main reasons I loved them from the start is how easy they are to use. It's really walks you through everything. I used to work for Apple selling their products, so if you get stuck, please feel free to pm me. Or if you want I can give you my phone number and I will be happy to walk you through. Once you get used to how it works, it's hard to use another phone ( at least for me....my husband bought android) because you are so used to pushing a button and it doing what you want it to do. I have also had the different IPads, so if you ever need any help there to let me know:) And really that goes for anyone:)

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Have you guys noticed how ridiculous the classies are getting lately?

People saying "I am not trying to gouge anyone ....." when they have 5 of something new in the box, lined up, that they bought for $150, but are selling for $225? And saying "I just want to get my money back ....".

WHY buy 5 of them then? DUH!! :mad:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
OK, the majority of this evening will be dedicated to green lovers from here on out!

I am using Tapatalk. Please excuse errors.

love-shower-smiley.gif

I'll be glued to my recliner (which has powerful magnets :laugh:)

love-shower-smiley.gif

EDIT: LOVE LOVE LOVE SPARKLY 2 TONE GREEN! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread