Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Introducing the first ever glass ERA Top Cap!
y7asypu8.jpg

Yes, it seals and holds tight to the o-rings!
4avu2a7e.jpg

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
You can write on the REO??? Confuzled :confused: I use a Wood's Lamp to fluoresce certain fluids and tattoos.....so I get how they work.... How does one write on Blu's REO??? Like a mask?

Good idea! Stenciling it might be fun. Do you have any b/w 35mm film negatives blu?

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Cyclin - she was all, "Why do you want to ruin it? You paid good money for that ......"

Sounding all Mom-like. :laugh:
You've taught her well Blu-san :bow:

You will have to fight Hz...this one is never leaving my ERA and she's been wanting one for months. There will be enough to go around...eventually
:laugh: I think I could take her! I swear, vaping has taught me more patience than anything ever had... lol Well its on the to buy when available list now :D

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Wind is starting to die down here. We were getting gusts up to 70 MPH. Lots of trees down, Ohio had to declare a state of emergency. About 1million without power, almost all of the greater Cleveland area. Our power is on, but my sister, 1 mile away went down yesterday and isnt expected to get power back for up to 5 days. We let her use our generator. School was canceled for the day, and Trick or Treating was rescheduled for next week by our county.

Our neighbors tree out front came down, part over our driveway. Our creek, its about 15 foot below our yard level and 20 foot across, its usually 8-18 inches deep and 4 foot wide, is now about 4 feet from the top. Dog run is flooded but for a 4x30' section. No water inside. Kennel roof has started leaking. Just 2 dogs at home right now, so they can come inside if things go wrong. Trees in the woods after our creek are falling all over. One is across the creek. Got a cool pic of that.

Went to the grocery store, it was on generator, and they were ESTIMATING purchases, cause the registers would not work. Cash only sales.
I bought a couple days worth, in case I do loose power, it wont go bad.

Buildings downtown are flooded and a couple lost their walls/glass.

Its been a fun day here.
Cant wait for the trippy sale. Waiting for pics is hardest :)

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Thinking about buying a tablet, so I'm shopping around... Then again I have a nice laptop, so I don't really need a tablet, but they are really nifty.

I decided to do this 2 weeks ago. I bought what was rated a very good one, but when I got home and set it up, it was too limited. I went back first thing next morning and exchanged up to an iPad. I like that it can download from any internet book store, Kindle, iBooks etc...
Plus I can get most of my iphone apps on it without paying for them again. And it takes pics and lets me play on the internet with wifi. For $20/mo I got my iphone to work as a hotspot, so I didnt need to pay the extra hundreds for the net enabled version or contract that is needed.

Those storm pics I posted from my vacation were taken from the iPad, through a window.
When needed, I download pics to my laptop and start over. Its a lot more room than I expected. Now I'm looking for the geniuses to come up with way to all an external drive or memory card reader through the antenna hole. Someone has to have something that will work.

Last edited:

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
Kami - I was gonna see if the small black light pen-light thing Bert sends would sort of "write" and react with the glow paint. It may not work. LOL

Bert - I have old picture negatives .... I am old like that. LOL
I was gonna use black construction paper.

I get it now......Would the paint absorb enough light though? What we need is a biofluorescence gel coat on your REO.....just wiggle it and voila.......light :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread