SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Amid plumes of yummy vapor :)
good night Renee :)

All caught up and heading to bed myself :D
dsc0311ugu.jpg

and my most comfortable trippy has to be my Punk dount the mouth piece is just perfect
good night trippy nation

That has almost every characteristic I asked Bert to incorporate into the tip I won. :) Very nice.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
For those using rba's I received my flat ribbon kanthal this week and wrapped a couple yesterday. After 24 hours I can tell you I'm lovin' it. Great plumes of vapor and no hot spots (though I might have just wrapped two great coils ?!?!?).

FlatRibbonKanthal1.jpg

FlatRibbonKanthal2.jpg

This is the flat next to 30g..... they Ω out the same.

FlatvsRoundKanthal.jpg
Awesome I'm so glad you like the ribbon wire! I ordered some too and am hoping it shows up today. I've heard it performs like twisted 32g but without the added step of twisting wire and with less gunking up. Can't wait!

Mornin all. Hope y'all are having a great AM!
Here's one for you:
Why you're having Issues with your PC:
View attachment 173097
Lol Funny story Reidus, my old PC at my mothers house, when I was moving out I pulled it out from behind the desk and apparently her cat had crawled in the desk and been using the tower as a bathroom for a year :facepalm: Sad part was it still worked normally, it just smelled horrible :laugh:

That has almost every characteristic I asked Bert to incorporate into the tip I won. :) Very nice.
Can't wait to see your custom win! The Trippy team makes some amazing glass, the customs make me drool every time. :D

==============

Morning Tripsters! Staying caught up but I'm extra busy this Monday. Hope everyone is having a great day! I know I am.. :D

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
For those using RBA's I received my flat ribbon kanthal this week and wrapped a couple yesterday. After 24 hours I can tell you I'm lovin' it. Great plumes of vapor and no hot spots (though I might have just wrapped two great coils ?!?!?).

FlatRibbonKanthal1.jpg

FlatRibbonKanthal2.jpg

This is the flat next to 30g..... they Ω out the same.

FlatvsRoundKanthal.jpg

Would that work with a wick?

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Do you mean with silica ?

I would imagine it would work though I use ss. I think you'd want to wrapped it and anneal it to keep its shape first.

Yes, silica wicks. I'll have to look into experimenting with that. I have a vivi SRT I am about to convert to SS mesh also, but I'd like to see if I can get this to work for a silica wick too. That would be wonderful. Thanks:toast:

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Hey tripsters. Thought I'd swing by and post a pic of my new Trippy Tip. I LOVE the design of this thing. Wasn't sure about it on my iHybrid at first, but now I just can't take it off of there. Too damn good. Glows in the dark, too! Need to add more to the collection!!! View attachment 173185

Looks pretty sweet!

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Thanks! Yeah I love the way it hits. And it's super comfortable. I think it's kinda interesting because I never thought about those things before I used a Trippy Tip. I just put the drip tip on and puffed away.

Amazing the difference a hand made tip makes, right:)Can't wait for mine to get here.:toast:

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
I got enough trippy mail in today to open my own store.

newtips-1_zps7e3c70d5.jpg

The two smaller marbles were already here, I included them for size reference. That big marble is something else I tell u! It cant really be properly photographed because the shape magnifies the inner details. In hand you can see that the textured look is really down in the bottom and the marble itself is about 95% clear glass. I love it! That broken TT of mine is supposedly in there somewhere

Front row left to right:

Purple tech tiny fatbottom, from the last sale. Turned out to be quite a score I think.
Off-Axis Rainbow TrippyTip: Turns out its a flattened peanut, who knew? Nice shape, nice size, nice look, nice score!
Mystery Tip, a black/white/yellow wigwag smallish donut. Awesome!
Fire/glow laminate, back from repairs
Brutus honeycomb, back from repairs
Glow taper, back from repairs,
wig wag, back from repairs
fire/glow marble(size reference)

Top left

early honeycomb I call Cybil
USMC frit
flatmouth (bumble bee or something)
The next 3 are the (2)inside outs I sent in for modification, one of which belongs to Wharf Rat. Drop me a PM i'll get it out this week sometime. They are both spectacular, you are going to love it:D
dichoric shroom
early honeycomb

whew....I'll probably get better pics up of the new stuff at some point, i'm feeling pretty drained right now.

doh, it made the pic a lot smaller than I had planned:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread