Verified Member
Oct 31, 2010
Colorado
Argh! I'm logging off before I spend any more money :facepalm:

Just went back and snagged this little guy:

dsc0004lbi.jpg

Sweet Trippy dreams, all! :)

Ha! I just went back and snagged this guy... dsc0005jir.th.jpg

These 2 were from earlier, neither was even in the running for my favorite, all of which were gone FAST!
dsc0025bhy.th.jpg dsc0025yz.jpg

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
I had that first one JDub and pulled a rookie mistake... forgot shipping, ended up spinning forever. Then missed my second.

But I'm Happy... Luk O' the Blarney :)

dsc0043xu.jpg

if it makes you feel any better, you wouldn't have gotten it anyways.....I was on my game tonight
dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

I never wish anyone to miss out on a the tip they want.....unless its the one I want :D

That green tip is a heck of a consolation prize!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
this one right ?

correction, it's this one, it says it in description as well

https://www.trippytips.com/index.php/trippytips-2906.html
Thanks Buddy grabbed that for myself and used the coupon code:toast:

I got it, thought I was sitting out but saw it so I snatched it up, however I'm not huge on green so I'm willing to trade for a smaller donut if anyone wants the dragon. I'm part Irish but not really big into green, I know its greedy to win a free one and then trade it off but I like donuts more
Don't have any small donuts that I can let go but would be willing to trade ANY of my others for it to send to our Dragon Warrior who was unable to make the sale and I'd pay all shipping cost ? :)
the 3 on the top row left side
20130310_145013_zps0b36bf71.jpg

or 2 top left

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
I got my two dream tips!

And then I kind of made a mistake. I realized i forgot to use the coupon code, and so I foolishly purchased a third tip. I like it, and won't be unhappy with it in the least, but it put me over my paypal balance. So, if anyone had their heart set on this one, please PM me, and we can work something out.

313332_379528078822113_1370896598_n_zps4f55c4d5.jpg

I get a little too excited at Trippy Sales sometimes...

That is a good lookin' tip! Perhaps you would consider a trade?!? I might go second rack on that one

deemer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
fargo
Here's the 2 sides of my first pick:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/dsc0032sl.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/magicmirror.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Bert, you had a very interesting description on this one, something about an ancient technique. Unfortunately, I couldn't take the time to read it, lol. Can you either post it here, or in a PM?

Ooo fancy description please post here, that was my #1

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Thanks Buddy grabbed that for myself and used the coupon code:toast:

Don't have any small donuts that I can let go but would be willing to trade ANY of my others for it to send to our Dragon Warrior who was unable to make the sale and I'd pay all shipping cost ? :)
the 3 on the top row left side
20130310_145013_zps0b36bf71.jpg

or 2 top left

I haven't been around a tons and it completely slipped my mind that she wanted a dragon and while I love donuts I couldn't bring myself to accept anything for it if it's going to Vintage, I'll write Bert right now to work out getting the green dragon sent to her

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I haven't been around a tons and it completely slipped my mind that she wanted a dragon and while I love donuts I couldn't bring myself to accept anything for it if it's going to Vintage, I'll write Bert right now to work out getting the green dragon sent to her

You my friend are a gentleman and a scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread