Arymi one pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Just purchased an Arymi one pro. Havn't tried it out yet. It was only 35 quid and looks really nice in silver. It's a 75watt single 18650 mod and manufactured by kangertech. Will be poping a battery in it later to try it out. Came with a 90 day guarantee from vaporised Derby in the UK. Anybody else got one of these and if so how did it hold up. ? vape on.

nancybout

ECF Veteran
Just purchased an Arymi one pro. Havn't tried it out yet. It was only 35 quid and looks really nice in silver. It's a 75watt single 18650 mod and manufactured by kangertech. Will be poping a battery in it later to try it out. Came with a 90 day guarantee from vaporised Derby in the UK. Anybody else got one of these and if so how did it hold up. ? Vape on.
Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Well I've put a new 3000 mah battery in it charged it up and am now trying it out. So far so good. There's no paint to scratch which is a pro. I've paired it up with an aspire Atlantis the original mk 1. All in all it's a great vape for the money and I'm glad I got it. I'm on my second tank and it looks like I'll get 2 fills on one battery with the 0.5 ohm coil at 40 Watts. I'll try the 0.3 ohm coil I have in it next at 60 or 70 Watts and see how that goes. Anyway if I lost it would I buy another one? Yes I would but only in the polished metal and not the black . Vape on and live long.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Here's a picture of the Arymi pro one.
1509178779866578220655.jpg

Last edited:

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
I've now paired it up with a smok baby beast tank with the T8 coil and it's a very nice setup. Not really cheap though for the mod battery and tank all new we're talking an investment of 70 quid. Nice setup though. When you consider I used to spend 35 quid a week on smoking 70 quid on a complete setup that could well last 6 months or a year is very good value. As for juice I diy and it costs me 4.20 a week. All in all I reckon my total vaping costs equal about 8 quid a week.
Vape on and live long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread