ZNA PRO - Discuss the upcoming release of a legendary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You're so fussy, E.

;)

Hope you have a MARVELOUS trip!!!! That's in Roanoke, Honduras, right ?

403162_10150613644143465_129446698464_11144620_448774237_n.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:thumb: Thanks again for the "yucks" yous twos ;)
... And thanks for putting up with us, E (and all). With requisite apologies for any intrusions, thanks for letting us laugh and play.

It's appreciated. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Phil Busardo had Zen on recently and they spoke about HoH projects current and future. Zen was vaping on the new mod in the footage but he declined to showcase it for us. Bah humbug says I!!

...it's a Radius

He says in Part 1 at 35:05

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I might still grab a Pico, I need some expendable mods for travel, and we have a trip to Roatan in the next callander year...I'm thinking I'll be bringing only one Provi and a couple throw always when I go international from now on...

I've been thinking about the travel option.

Juuls.

I figure, what the hey, expensive but available and expendible.

And they are probably going to survive the deeming.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've been thinking about the travel option.

Juuls.

I figure, what the hey, expensive but available and expendible.

And they are probably going to survive the deeming.
Things have changed so rapidly, and I always worry about customs. One trip I got held up and searched in Costa Rica, they were freaked out by all the batteries in my carry on...which has many compartments and can be confusing ;), they wound up confiscating a whole bunch of alkaline AA cells which never got used in the dive lights, and totally missed the lithium cells in an adjacent compartment. I was laughing while talking with my better half that they grabbed a bunch of fifty cent cells and let the ten dollar ones go through...she was not amused at all, because two guys with machine guns were hanging around us the entire three hours we were waiting for boarding. I had gotten vocal with the personnel searching my bag and I guess they didn't like that :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Things have changed so rapidly, and I always worry about customs. One trip I got held up and searched in Costa Rica, they were freaked out by all the batteries in my carry on...which has many compartments and can be confusing ;), they wound up confiscating a whole bunch of alkaline AA cells which never got used in the dive lights, and totally missed the lithium cells in an adjacent compartment. I was laughing while talking with my better half that they grabbed a bunch of fifty cent cells and let the ten dollar ones go through...she was not amused at all, because two guys with machine guns were hanging around us the entire three hours we were waiting for boarding. I had gotten vocal with the personnel searching my bag and I guess they didn't like that :lol:

:shock:

And I thought I was sociable... ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
:shock:

And I thought I was sociable... ;)
I just reminded her of the incident, she is still not amused :lol: I recall telling the agent, " well, OK then, you can steal my batteries, hope your kids have a nice Christmas! I was obviously enraged, and not your normal sheeple type in my reactions, language and composure. I still laugh when thinking about it, and my wife cringes...you ain't right in the head she sais :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I got a notice today it was shipping. So nope, not in me grubby hands yet[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hurry up. I don't need another mod. I don't want to spend anymore $$. So, hurry up, get it, and let us know you blew your ££ on junk. Then I can put my credit card away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread