ASH, Nazism, Racism, Bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

larcat

ECF Veteran
I am sure you are all familiar with how images are used to demonize a group. Nazi Germany is the best example, but we can see examples in our own history during Jim Crow, etc.

Here is a depiction of a smoker from the ASH website. This was right next to a column on the "evils of the E-Cig".

smokersbreath.jpg

I probably have a prediliction to addiction. I have kicked other addictive habits in the past, but quitting smoking was completely beyond me. I'm 28 and have smoked since I was 13. That ended last Monday at 1 oclock when I had my first puff of 510 vape. I can go up the stairs to my third floor apartment without getting winded now. My loving, lovely asthmatic fiancee is overjoyed. The bags under my eyes are gone. I don't snort out tar in the shower in the morning anymore.

For those whom are in their 50s and 60s whom have had the same experience I have with the E-Cig, ASH and the agenda they represent is essentially a form of euthenasia. I am sick to my stomach.

If anyone else in Illinois has ideas on organization and activism, please PM me. I don't have a good handle on what to do.

Regards,

-Larcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread