redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Ash
I'm a loyal T22 user. In my, and many other's opinion, it is the best device for long term smokers who want MTL and to replicate the act of smoking. Between family and close friends, there are now 10 people I am close to using either the T18 or T22.

I have left positive reviews on not only your site, but My Vapor Store and Phil Bussardo's site, Taste Your Juice.

However, Innokin just barely missed the mark on the T22 and T18. There are many discussions on ECF, but here is a link from the Tootle Puffers thread:

Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

The device is almost perfect for long time smokers who don't want any tech stuff, just a fire button. It gives the best MTL vape of any device. The one weak point is the fixed wattage. The wattage is fixed at 14 watts. The problem is, most ex smokers who MTL, or Tootle Puffers, vape at between 7 and 10 watts, some lower.

Your new units don't address this problem. The EZ Watt adjustable device starts at 13 watts, which is too high. The I Taste TC unit starts at 7, but uses a sub ohm coil.The 1.5 ohm coil used in the T18/T22 is the best coil on the market, and no one wants to use a device that doesn't have that coil.

Tell research and development to keep the T18 and T22 just as they are. But offer an option of lower fixed watts, somewhere in the 7 to 10 range. You can replicate the same unit, using the same 1.5 ohm coil and Prizm tanks. don't change a thing. Except offer a lower wattage option for the fixed rate somewhere in the 7 to 10 range. Or make it adjustable, if you can retain the same coil and bring the low watts down to the 7-10 range.
Thanks Randy

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Ash
I'm a loyal T22 user. In my, and many other's opinion, it is the best device for long term smokers who want MTL and to replicate the act of smoking. Between family and close friends, there are now 10 people I am close to using either the T18 or T22.

I have left positive reviews on not only your site, but My Vapor Store and Phil Bussardo's site, Taste Your Juice.

However, Innokin just barely missed the mark on the T22 and T18. There are many discussions on ECF, but here is a link from the Tootle Puffers thread:

Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

The device is almost perfect for long time smokers who don't want any tech stuff, just a fire button. It gives the best MTL vape of any device. The one weak point is the fixed wattage. The wattage is fixed at 14 watts. The problem is, most ex smokers who MTL, or Tootle Puffers, vape at between 7 and 10 watts, some lower.

Your new units don't address this problem. The EZ Watt adjustable device starts at 13 watts, which is too high. The I Taste TC unit starts at 7, but uses a sub ohm coil.The 1.5 ohm coil used in the T18/T22 is the best coil on the market, and no one wants to use a device that doesn't have that coil.

Tell research and development to keep the T18 and T22 just as they are. But offer an option of lower fixed watts, somewhere in the 7 to 10 range. You can replicate the same unit, using the same 1.5 ohm coil and Prizm tanks. don't change a thing. Except offer a lower wattage option for the fixed rate somewhere in the 7 to 10 range. Or make it adjustable, if you can retain the same coil and bring the low watts down to the 7-10 range.
Thanks Randy
Count Me In...T18 Kit / 3 T18 Tanks / 1 T22 Tank...But I use iSticks 30's & An Aspire Zelos as my preferred Mods...Coming out with a VV / VW Kit would be a real plus...Shhhh...I don't use my N2 Tank...Too Messy...Trig :D

I guess some would also like to see Air Control...My T-Tanks are my Go-To's with or without...
And that includes my having a Kanger TopTank Mini (1.5 OCC) in the mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread