ashtrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

andygee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
new york city
we were having truoble organizing batteries, carts, etc. Did you look in the hutch?? Did you look on top of the dresser? In the wine rack?
Anyway, Madam Gee just set up my old ashtrays around the house, now all assembled units live in an ashtray and we always know where everything ready-to-smoke is.
And now she wants to go garage-saling to look for art-deco and floor stand ashtrays.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Yep, I've got several which I use for this purpose. One of them is actually a sea shell my father acquired when I was an infant (Eisenhower's 1st Term) and I inherited 22 years ago. The other one is MUCH newer, probably not more than 30 years old.
For me, it was good to realize new use for these objects which have sentimental value. :)

Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I kept a couple of good glass ashtrays, one I use to soak atty's and things, is perfect size to fill with alcohol for that. I spend most of my time at my computer desk, so I use the other ashtray I kept to keep my 3 ml bottles of juice in. I DIY my own juice so I have a huge tackle box that I keep all my DIY supplies and large bottles of juice in. Nice handy sized compartments perfect for organizing all my vaping needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread