• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aside from Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Appreciated all.

Yes, loxmythe, I'm peeking into other trees of the forum :). I'm such a newb and there's so much to read, it's hard to catch it all. I love nesting, too, though. I feel like I haven't had a whole weekend to myself in awhile and I'd love to just make breakfast, go back to bed and watch TV for a number of serious hours!

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
If they have the vapefest in Vegas next year, I'm hoping to make a road trip out of it. Rent a nice car and hit all the scenic spots between here and there, then just fly back.

Great plan. The country's so pretty. Many people don't get to see it unless they drive.

I seem to hold out for Burning Man every year and then don't do it 'cause I'm too hot already. Not a fan of really hot weather :(.

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
welcome aboard monkey!!!!!!!! any questions just ask, the people on this forum are great and always willing to help. congrats on quitting, im still smoking a little. about 5 or 6 a day now. cant wait to be able to say that i have quit as well!!!

Thanks very very much.

The quit will come. You're already a long way down that path. Congrats on being down to so few!

Blessings

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
after marrying an english bird (mistake #1) and tying up all loose ends here to go move there to b w/ her (mistake #2) it wasn't long b4 she turned crazy on me because her daughter decided i was annoying and didn't want me around putting pressure on her - i came back here w/ my luggage of little more than clothes and have been trying to get back on my feet from that - no car, no phone, no job and things aren't so hot in the job market here. so if my not working right now is a vacation i can't wait to come back from vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread