Ask Asmodus anything??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi its Niko from Asmodus we're opening this thread for you guys to ask any questions you'd like about our devices, process or about how we run our business. You can really post anything you'd like whether its a compliment or complaint. We at asmodus are always open to constructive criticism so we can make the best vaping experience for you!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If this post is outside the purview of this OP, then feel free to tell me and ill be happy to delete my post.

I don't own a lot of your products, just two Luna's which are your protected single external battery squonkers and your Rosefinch Mechanical mod..

I really do like the Luna's, and am hopeful they will be solid performers for years to come. My question pertains to deeming here in the U.S.

I wonder, will you all be seeking FDA approval for any of your products, or will you simply end sales to U.S. customers?

Also, I'm unsure what kind of protection circuitry or board you have inside the Luna, but is it something that can be replaced should it ever stop functioning correctly?

And are these types of parts things your willing to sell as May 2020 nears?

Thank you so much!

If this post is outside the purview of this OP, then feel free to tell me and ill be happy to delete my post.

I don't own a lot of your products, just two Luna's which are your protected single external battery squonkers and your Rosefinch Mechanical mod..

I really do like the Luna's, and am hopeful they will be solid performers for years to come. My question pertains to deeming here in the U.S.

I wonder, will you all be seeking FDA approval for any of your products, or will you simply end sales to U.S. customers?

Also, I'm unsure what kind of protection circuitry or board you have inside the Luna, but is it something that can be replaced should it ever stop functioning correctly?

And are these types of parts things your willing to sell as May 2020 nears?

Thank you so much!

Hi Thanks for the question! We have applied nearly all of our products we're waiting for approval and are completely compliant with any laws and regulations with our devices. As of right now for Luna circuit boards and chip sets we do have them and we do sell them for 15$ but we always try to show extreme caution when working with any electrical maintenance so you would need to email us on support@asmodus.com . As always safety first!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hi Thanks for the question! We have applied nearly all of our products we're waiting for approval and are completely compliant with any laws and regulations with our devices. As of right now for Luna circuit boards and chip sets we do have them and we do sell themfor 15$ but we always try to show extreme caution we working with any electrical maintenance so you would need to email us on support@asmodus.com . As always safety first!

Thank you so much!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hmmm... uncomfortable questions... ok, got one: why name a company after a biblical devil?

No actual need to answer.. it was just the most obnoxious question I could think of. Might do to have an answer ready though in case it ever comes up.

Last edited:
I bought a Colossal and did not check it right away. Put it away for later. I just tried it and the screen does not switch modes at all. All it does is change watts. No receipt or box. Purchased from Vapor Range. Any help?
Hi so if the screen is not operating correctly we do have warranty policies covering the first month of the mods use so if you email us at support@asmodus.com we can go through vapor range's customer history and find your old purchase. if swiping left and right from the upper portion of the screen (swipe the mode) and if it does not change it might be a manufacturing defect and we are responsible for replacing any kind've defects on our part.

Hmmm... uncomfortable questions... ok, got one: why name a company after a biblical devil?

No actual need to answer.. it was just the most obnoxious question I could think of. Might do to have an answer ready though in case it ever comes up.
We at asmodus are always looking up historical terms and historical inspirations for our products (Thor, Oni, Colossal, Amighty and Pyke). some of our mods like the "silvanusa" and "Ohmsmium" we worked with ultroner and they had their own names also like the Cleopatra (Ohmsmium 2) and the Ares (silvanusa)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hey I just came back from Intervape expo In germany but i can see what I can do about this!
Ooh! I will now attempt to elicit gossip.

Was the US vapeoccalypse and the CDC statements discussed? Were there any statements made that may be of import to us users you can divulge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread