• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: vs Supplier rules - solicitation not permitted

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to ECF @Asmodus_Nikko , It's Fantastic to have Asmodus join in. There's a bit of a Fan Club here:D
    Here is my Asmodus Family, it's still growing by the way;)
    image.jpeg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    We love you guys! we always appreciate your support. we'd love to you let us know how we can support you guys too!

Thanks @Asmodus_Nikko :p
    A free mod would be nice;) Just Kidding:lol:

As far as I'm concerned Asmodus have done and are doing More than enough both product and support side of things!!
    Keep Up The Great Work Asmodus:wub:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    @Asmodus_Nikko
    This occurred Christmas Eve and is still going on and I have emailed support as well.

I'm having some trouble using a code that I got with my last purchase just a couple days ago. No matter what product I try to use it on, even products that aren't on sale, it says that it's not valid. And then when I left something in my cart I got an email from asmodus offering me an even higher value code which when I pressed the link it took me back to my cart and again it told me to put in a valid code.

I tried taking item out of my cart and putting a different one in and still code is invalid I even tried it on a different device just in case something was wonky with my phone or my computer.

I really want to take advantage of the sale and the code but I can't get it to work. I know that there's probably no one there today but I hope that I can take advantage of the sale and the code as others have. Neither of the codes said that they were only to be used with a certain product or had any other rules and regulations going along with them as far as sales or anything like that.

Could you please help me to figure out how I can make my purchase using my discount codes? I'm interested in the Luna

Thank you!

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Asmodus_Nikko
    @Asmodus_Nikko
    This occurred Christmas Eve and is still going on and I have emailed support as well.

I'm having some trouble using a code that I got with my last purchase just a couple days ago. No matter what product I try to use it on, even products that aren't on sale, it says that it's not valid. And then when I left something in my cart I got an email from asmodus offering me an even higher value code which when I pressed the link it took me back to my cart and again it told me to put in a valid code.

I tried taking item out of my cart and putting a different one in and still code is invalid I even tried it on a different device just in case something was wonky with my phone or my computer.

I really want to take advantage of the sale and the code but I can't get it to work. I know that there's probably no one there today but I hope that I can take advantage of the sale and the code as others have. Neither of the codes said that they were only to be used with a certain product or had any other rules and regulations going along with them as far as sales or anything like that.

Could you please help me to figure out how I can make my purchase using my discount codes? I'm interested in the Luna

Thank you!
    Hi Ava Could I ask if you may PM me so i could ask for some of your information to get this all fixed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread