The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello From Asmodus!

Discussion in 'Asmodus' started by Asmodus_Nikko, Oct 1, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Asmodus_Nikko

Asmodus_Nikko Brand Rep

Sep 27, 2019
    Just want to say hi and thank you for welcoming us on your forum and hopefully we can help and or answer any questions you guys have about our products. Nothing but love!
    -nikko asmodus!

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Asmodus_Nikko
    This message by Asmodus_Nikko has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 2, 2019, Reason: vs Supplier rules - solicitation not permitted.
    Oct 1, 2019
  3. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to ECF @Asmodus_Nikko , It's Fantastic to have Asmodus join in. There's a bit of a Fan Club here:D
    Here is my Asmodus Family, it's still growing by the way;)
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Asmodus_Nikko

Asmodus_Nikko Brand Rep

Sep 27, 2019
    Thank you for the welcoming !!! We're happy and excited to be able to reach out and talk to the people who've supported us for so long!

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    998B4026-64F4-496E-96C7-CF4300076AFF.jpeg Welcome to ECF, finally! I may be a bit of a fan.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Asmodus_Nikko

Asmodus_Nikko Brand Rep

Sep 27, 2019
    We love you guys! we always appreciate your support. we'd love to you let us know how we can support you guys too!

• Love Love x 3
  7. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks @Asmodus_Nikko :p
    A free mod would be nice;) Just Kidding:lol:

As far as I'm concerned Asmodus have done and are doing More than enough both product and support side of things!!
    Keep Up The Great Work Asmodus:wub:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Welcome to ECF @Asmodus_Nikko :thumb:

There are quite a few of us Asmodus fans here. But I think @DeloresRose is the official Captain with her humongous collection :lol:

My tribe:

asmodians.jpg

• Love Love x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Welcome @Asmodus_Nikko ... I don't much of an Asmodus collection, but I do like what I have:
    luna-brigade.jpg

• Love Love x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2017
    Hi and Welcome!
    Love all of your products- glad to see you here!

:thumb:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello and welcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Super Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    @Asmodus_Nikko
    This occurred Christmas Eve and is still going on and I have emailed support as well.

I'm having some trouble using a code that I got with my last purchase just a couple days ago. No matter what product I try to use it on, even products that aren't on sale, it says that it's not valid. And then when I left something in my cart I got an email from asmodus offering me an even higher value code which when I pressed the link it took me back to my cart and again it told me to put in a valid code.

I tried taking item out of my cart and putting a different one in and still code is invalid I even tried it on a different device just in case something was wonky with my phone or my computer.

I really want to take advantage of the sale and the code but I can't get it to work. I know that there's probably no one there today but I hope that I can take advantage of the sale and the code as others have. Neither of the codes said that they were only to be used with a certain product or had any other rules and regulations going along with them as far as sales or anything like that.

Could you please help me to figure out how I can make my purchase using my discount codes? I'm interested in the Luna

Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Asmodus_Nikko

Asmodus_Nikko Brand Rep

Sep 27, 2019
    Hi Ava Could I ask if you may PM me so i could ask for some of your information to get this all fixed!