Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Last edited:
    G'day @Asmodus_Nikko :thumb:
    I hope that you and all of Asmodus had a great Christmas:wub:

Are Asmodus going to be having a Big New Year's Sale on?
    My Minikin Kodama will be here in a couple of days so now another Asmodus mod may just have to be purchased:w00t:
    check our website by 2 pm PST!!!!!!

Toots

ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2009
    USA
    @Asmodus_Nikko , @Asmodus_Tony or @Asmodus_Morty: Are Lunas prone to dying an early death? After a few weeks, my Luna stopped firing atomizers (green light, no heat) and now does not recognize any at all (five flashes). I seem to recall others reporting similar experiences with recent acquired Lunas. Is this a common fault with them? They are such nice comfortable mods that it is a shame to put them to pasture so quickly. I intended to nab more of them, but I am so sad about this one, I do not think I can. I was really, really fond of it. I am grateful the Colossals are proving to be reliable comfy vape champs!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @Asmodus_Nikko , @Asmodus_Tony or @Asmodus_Morty: Are Lunas prone to dying an early death? After a few weeks, my Luna stopped firing atomizers (green light, no heat) and now does not recognize any at all (five flashes). I seem to recall others reporting similar experiences with recent acquired Lunas. Is this a common fault with them? They are such nice comfortable mods that it is a shame to put them to pasture so quickly. I intended to nab more of them, but I am so sad about this one, I do not think I can. I was really, really fond of it. I am grateful the Colossals are proving to be reliable comfy vape champs!

A Luna or any other Asmodus mod are made to last for a very long time.
    Luna's are definitely not prone to dying early in there vaping life:)
    If you are having problems with your Luna after only 3 weeks of purchase it would be in your best interest to contact the place that you purchased it from and let them know the issue with your Luna.
    All Asmodus mods come with a 30 day warranty.

I hope this helps:D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I hope you've sorted out your Luna issue @Toots :)
    I don't like to see other Lunatics out of squeezin' action:lol:

Please don't wait too long for a reply on here from anyone at Asmodus, @Asmodus_Nikko hasn't been on since the start of the yearo_O
    Your better off contacting there customer service if you're after a bit more feedback about the Luna:D

Toots

ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2009
    USA
    I hope you've sorted out your Luna issue @Toots :)
    I don't like to see other Lunatics out of squeezin' action:lol:

Please don't wait too long for a reply on here from anyone at Asmodus, @Asmodus_Nikko hasn't been on since the start of the yearo_O
    Your better off contacting there customer service if you're after a bit more feedback about the Luna:D

No luck here. My Luna is great disappointment. It either barely fires, if at all, or just 5 flashes me. I am indeed sad about it because I got so fond of this mod.
    I did finally email asmodus.com, but I have no optimistic expectations from them. They had shorted my order that arrived with the Luna in it. I waited for a few weeks to use anything in the order until they sorted out the order shortage.
    So it has been a bit over 30 days since I received the Luna, but I did not use any of the items in that order for at least a week or two after that in case they wanted the entire order returned. I would say that I got a couple of weeks of light use of the Luna before it started acting up.
    Asmodus suggest to clean the 510 connection. It is really unnecessary for me because I don't tolerate mucky vapes at all. But I did my usual alcohol and vodka wipe down on my immaculate mod another time. Still no luck.

I am just awaiting the obligatory blow off. Guess I won't be enjoying any more Lunas for awhile. It makes a stunning paper weight.

Thank you for asking.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    No luck here. My Luna is great disappointment. It either barely fires, if at all, or just 5 flashes me. I am indeed sad about it because I got so fond of this mod.
    I did finally email asmodus.com, but I have no optimistic expectations from them. They had shorted my order that arrived with the Luna in it. I waited for a few weeks to use anything in the order until they sorted out the order shortage.
    So it has been a bit over 30 days since I received the Luna, but I did not use any of the items in that order for at least a week or two after that in case they wanted the entire order returned. I would say that I got a couple of weeks of light use of the Luna before it started acting up.
    Asmodus suggest to clean the 510 connection. It is really unnecessary for me because I don't tolerate mucky vapes at all. But I did my usual alcohol and vodka wipe down on my immaculate mod another time. Still no luck.

I am just awaiting the obligatory blow off. Guess I won't be enjoying any more Lunas for awhile. It makes a stunning paper weight.

Thank you for asking.

I am very sorry to hear your still having problems with your Luna, they are a very nice mod.
    Do be persistent with Asmodus customer service and let them know it's still playing up, by the sounds of it you are most definitely entitled to have your Luna replaced with a new one.
    Asmodus customer service are very reasonable and very helpful just keep on them.
    I hope you manage to get it all sorted, Good Luna Luck:p

Reactions: Toots
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread