Status
Not open for further replies.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Life is weird, isn't it? Many of you know, I haven't been here much because I've been working hard taking classes and studying to get another work accreditation. Sunday, I found out what was going on with my mother. Monday, I found out all my hard work paid off and I passed my licensing examination. The best thing and the worst thing happened to me within 24 hrs. I couldn't even be happy for my biggest accomplishment in recent years.

All your kind words, prayers, thoughts and vibes mean THE WORLD to me!

Love to you all!

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You and your Mom will be in my thoughts and prayers!!
A LOT going on REO family...and we need your prayers.

This week I received some earth shattering news. My best friend in the world, my Mother, went to the hospital for severe back pain. After a thorough work up they found a lung mass. We don't know what it is yet (a biopsy is scheduled) but she's a 40 year smoker so of course, I am a nervous WRECK (I've lost 5 lbs in 5 days)!

Good Vibes, thoughts, prayers...we'll take whatever you have to offer.

PLEASE, be more forceful with getting the people you love to QUIT smoking!

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
A LOT going on REO family...and we need your prayers.

This week I received some earth shattering news. My best friend in the world, my Mother, went to the hospital for severe back pain. After a thorough work up they found a lung mass. We don't know what it is yet (a biopsy is scheduled) but she's a 40 year smoker so of course, I am a nervous WRECK (I've lost 5 lbs in 5 days)!

Good Vibes, thoughts, prayers...we'll take whatever you have to offer.

PLEASE, be more forceful with getting the people you love to QUIT smoking!

Hi Christina
I'll add your mom and you to my prayers and the prayer list we're running in our church. This is a scourge we have in my immediate family and among my friends, so I know what you're going through. God bless.

Ulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread