Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Another Lunatic checking in:

View attachment 849935

It's very lightweight, comfortable to fire and squeeze. But best of all, it vapes really well - it hits hard, and the battery life is awesome :thumb:
Agree , agree , agree !!!

What the heck, might as well add a pic of the one I'm vaping now.
IMG_1163cr.jpg

Keeping my experiences in mind and coming after the dissenting post, the Luna was the first squonk mod I actually ever used (although it wasn't the first one I purchased...lol)

There's a bit of a learning curve going from regulated mods with RTA's to unregulated squonk mods..

the first rda you buy may not be your favorite perfect vape, and coil placement and wicking is different from building an RTA..

you also have to get used to squonking, the first dry hit I ever got was on a squonk mod.. you sometimes forget to squonk because your not used to it, you also have to learn how much pressure to apply to your squonk bottle etc., so it might not feel natural at first..

Also, builds that work perfect for you in a regulated mod aren't perfect in an unregulated mod etc. etc. etc..

However, once your through any learning curve your more likely than not to really enjoy it - but it's not without you feeling a bit like a newbie all over again.. lol.. at least for a few minutes..

the Luna bottle is messier to remove and clean and reinsert, so you'll want a 510 squonk refill bottle.. that is very helpful with the Luna, it definitely minimizes any mess..
That ^^^^^^^ too!!!

Luna's rock!!! :headbang: :w00t: :thumb: :thumbs:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Agree , agree , agree !!!

What the heck, might as well add a pic of the one I'm vaping now.
    View attachment 849979

That ^^^^^^^ too!!!

Luna's rock!!! :headbang: :w00t: :thumb: :thumbs:

ShowMeTwice is the one mainly responsible for enabling me, I mean helping me with my Lovely Luna;)
    image.jpeg

Luna's Rock:headbang: And Roll:headbang::headbang:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I'm looking at buying one from Sourcemore too. Ever had a problem with shipping (to Aus) from Sourcemore?
    In the checkout under Shipping I'm getting the message :
    Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.
    I worked it out. The Purple colour I wanted was shipping from the Russia warehouse and they don't ship to Aus. Green and some others ship from Shenzen

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm looking at buying one from Sourcemore too. Ever had a problem with shipping (to Aus) from Sourcemore?
    In the checkout under Shipping I'm getting the message :
    Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

No problems at all with Sourcemore:thumb:
    I just received another order from them this afternoon, it was even earlier than expected!!

My Baby Brunhilde finally arrived;) I Love my Vapefly tanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread