aspire bdc, junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis_j

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Austin, Minnesota, United States
just got my aspire bdc CE5 from DV, and not happy with it gets a burnt taste after about 1/2tank of juice,and this is only set at 3volts on my mod,got three boxes of heads, and have changed them three times and I get the same results, burnt taste after just a few puffs,my juice is 50/50 vg, pg so it's not to thick, I got two units maybe the one I'm using is bad ,have not tried the other one, but they are up to what Iv'e been hearing about them from the blogs....anyone else had this problem with yhe aspire ce5?

ddarlington24

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
usa
I've had a few issues with these coils myself I don't believe it the device i'm using (svd,vammo,spinner) I believe its the coils are manufactured poorly out of the 3 5-pack I have used 6 were bad right away. That a pretty high failure rate. After inspecting further I took one apart and found how poorly they were as I saw the resistance was all over the place. And the coils CANNOT touch each other or they short and will cause your device to power off I found this the case on the 3 coils I took apart. I don't suggests anyone try to take them apart and repair it as it takes alot of patients and some experience in rebuilding coils. In sort these coils are made very poorly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread