Aspire Breeze Auto firing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do any knows if aspire figure out why the device is auto firing on it’s own. If not I been sitting and trying to figure out why? I been reading a lot and seeing people saying it’s a button malfunction, but I been messing with it. I seen that the air draw switch on top of the device goes inside air hole under the tank which controls the draw to auto activate was tilt and had juice around it. So I clean it and I reposition the switch back to the center. Mash it down to see if the auto draw react and it did and now it’s working properly. It could of been just me or aspire just didn’t understand there own device.. ‍♂️

It also auto draw when you tilt it upside down.. guessing it’s part of the feature or it could be the auto draw switch is touching the connection on the bottom of the switch inside the device.. could be loose idk. Maybe when you pull the auto draw supposed to make the connect pull up and touch the switch to activate the switch. But I do know I don’t think it the firing button. It’s the auto draw that’s making the device firing on and off by itself..

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread