THE ASPIRE BREEZE AIO KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 5 solid months since i bought my Aspire Breeze AIO Kit, and i can't believe i havent reviewed it but i sat down and shown a upclose and personal look at this must have device...and i mean it when i say it is a must have device...

Here are the specs;
The Aspire Breeze Pocket AIO Kit is the latest entrance to the ultra-portable platform, deploying an all-in-one structure with draw-activated firing mechanism or button-operated and 650mAh rechargeable battery with the newest U-Tech-like Coil Structure.

Aspire Breeze Ultra-Portable Kit Features:

• Dimensions: 93mm by 33mm by 18mm
  • 2mL juice Capacity
  • Plug-and-Play Ecosystem
  • Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
  • Minimum Resistance: .5 ohm
  • Direct Voltage-Based Output
  • Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
  • Fire Button Operation
  • Top-Filled Method
  • Drip Tip Plastic Cap
  • Breeze U-Tech Coil Technology
  • 0.6ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
  • U-Shaped Cylinder Structure
  • MicroUSB Charging Port - Max 800mA

• If you have a friend or family member whom you would definately like to help quit smoking, This is the device to do it... In my opinion it is well worth the money and beats any of these cheap pod systems....

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
    • If you have a friend or family member whom you would definately like to help quit smoking, This is the device to do it... In my opinion it is well worth the money and beats any of these cheap pod systems....

I've been cigarette free since February. Started with the Juul and then I got a Suorin Air, Suorin Drop, and an Aspire Breeze.

I do agree that the Aspire Breeze is a great device but a small tank system may not be as practical as a pod system for some folks who are just getting off of cigarettes. (1) Someone just getting started will likely be trying out different flavors and nicotine strengths and cleaning out the Aspire Breeze several times a day would be messy and time consuming. Much easier just to switch pods, especially if you are at work. (2) Also the vapor production and loose pull on the Breeze may be too much for high concentration nicotine salt e-liquids. And it seems that vaping high concentration salts with a restricted pull works really well to get folks off of cigarettes.

I do like the Breeze a lot. I don't use it with salts (I use salts in pods instead). I especially like that I can clean it. In comparison, most pods aren't really designed to be cleaned... but I have found ways to clean them. The coils in the pods can last a long time but unless you clean them, it can be a bit gross to use the same pod for over a week.

I think the Breeze works really well for someone who only vapes one thing and can wait until they get home to refill, clean, or switch liquids. Pods are really convenient for someone who is going to be regularly switching between flavors, nicotine strengths, etc. This is especially helpful at work or on the road. Also, no need to carry a bottle to refill--just bring extra pods. Individual mileage will vary.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Long post to basically say that you have ADD and switch flavors constantly. Literally the only advantage a pod system offers versus an all in one.

Having a bad day???

I numbered two points and you managed to miss the second one. Vaping nic salts on the breezy Breeze will be a big nicotine wallop for some folks. Also, I said being able to easily clean the Aspire Breeze is a plus. Hope that was short enough for ya.

Reactions: stols001

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm wondering out the Vaporesso Nexus will compare to the Breeze (I just pre-ordered one).

Dang, I just looked into the Nexus and I'm impressed. Start a thread on it when you get it; would love to hear a review on the comparison as well. That fill system might have me sold.

Dang, I just looked into the Nexus and I'm impressed. Start a thread on it when you get it; would love to hear a review on the comparison as well. That fill system might have me sold.
im going toorder it and review it just because of this request....

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Nexus looks like a near clone of the Breeze. If I were Aspire I'd be .......

The Aspire Breeze is pretty much a copy of the Eleaf iCare and iCare Mini, including the top cap tool and the optional external battery. Copying seems to be the norm.

The adjustable air flow and separate tank fill on the Nexus is interesting. Will be interesting to see how it performs and compares to the Breeze.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Has anyone had any success with cleaning the coils by boiling then drying in a warm oven or any other method?

I'm liking the Breeze a lot, especially as an out and about device but 3 or 4 days lifespan on the coils is sort of a downer.

I'm also interested in the answer. I've seen a lot of Youtube videos that talk about washing and reusing coils. I've just been tossing them but I might try it.

The recent posts on Reddit are a bit concerning.
Aspire Breeze metal degrading into tank? • r/electronic_cigarette
Some folks say their chimney is corroding. Mine looks fine so far.

Here's a photo of the corrosion that was posted on Reddit.
U0lkazs.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

Road_House

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
SE PA
I'm also interested in the answer. I've seen a lot of Youtube videos that talk about washing and reusing coils. I've just been tossing them but I might try it.

The recent posts on Reddit are a bit concerning.
Some folks say their chimney is corroding. Mine looks fine so far.

Here's a photo of the corrosion that was posted on Reddit.
U0lkazs.jpg
Yikes! Either corrosion or the metal (nickel?) plating is coming off. That can't be good inhaling metal into your lungs. I'll be on the lookout for that. Any mention of the juice they were using? Maybe only certain ones like those infamous tank crackers would do that. I have a few coils I'm going to boil. May be several days until I try one but will update results when i do.

Reactions: smoked25years

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Yikes! Either corrosion or the metal (nickel?) plating is coming off. That can't be good inhaling metal into your lungs. I'll be on the lookout for that. Any mention of the juice they were using? Maybe only certain ones like those infamous tank crackers would do that. I have a few coils I'm going to boil. May be several days until I try one but will update results when i do.

Look forward to your results. Would be nice if the coils could be reused.

There were 2 similar complaints on Reddit. None were using flavors that crack tanks. One guy was using Mr Salt-E Razzlemelon and Salty Man (Fruit) Loops. The other guy was using Salt Nix Northern Tobacco. Links below

Aspire Breeze: rust or...what? • r/electronic_cigarette

I had never really thought about it before reading the complaints on Reddit. But now I wish they were stainless steel instead of plated.

Road_House

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
SE PA
They just announced the Breeze 2 and it looks like a big upgrade in every way....except they took out the auto draw feature. I'm truly baffled.

For those that are used to pushing the button on the version 1 probably won't mind, but I only used the pull system so I'm bummed.
1000 mah battery, Removeable / Refillable "pod" 3 ml standard and 2 ml available, airflow adjustment, improved? drip tip cover, no mention if the charging dock for the original Breeze will work on this one. I don't see the contacts on the bottom so probably not, Comes with 2 atomizers 1 is .6 ohm and 1 is 1 ohm which thread directly in top - no more chimney.
It's about 3 mm wider and thicker and about the same height. $35.00 on Aspire's website so a bit pricier. The atomizers say 5 pcs with a price of $3. That has to the price each. Have a lookie

Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Kit - Aspire® Official Site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread