Aspire Breeze vs breeze 2 (which one is cooler) +minifit wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep pure marketing. You can use all the freebase your throat can tolerate. You can use nic salt in any device, provided the LEVEL is paired to the device and wattage. Nic salts will give less of a throat hit, but unless you are having trouble getting your nic high enough without harshness, there is no real NEED to use them.

You asked about airflow and how it cools the vape. The more air that is coming into your tank/coil/pod whatever, well air is usually colder than a nice hot, vaporizing coil, so increasing airflow is ONE way you can attack "having a cooler vape" strategy. I think in some devices, it makes more of a difference than in others, but in general more airflow may increase the likelihood of a cooler vape, etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Thank you to you all ... final thing ,,

on the 1.0 ohm coil that comes with device .. it say NS ( nicotine salt ) does that mean i cant use regular
juice with the 1.0 coil?
Regular (aka freebase) nic and nic salt can be used in the same stuff. The coils and devices we use don't know any difference between the two, so they are always interchangeable.

pene1412

Jul 21, 2018
Yep pure marketing. You can use all the freebase your throat can tolerate. You can use nic salt in any device, provided the LEVEL is paired to the device and wattage. Nic salts will give less of a throat hit, but unless you are having trouble getting your nic high enough without harshness, there is no real NEED to use them.

You asked about airflow and how it cools the vape. The more air that is coming into your tank/coil/pod whatever, well air is usually colder than a nice hot, vaporizing coil, so increasing airflow is ONE way you can attack "having a cooler vape" strategy. I think in some devices, it makes more of a difference than in others, but in general more airflow may increase the likelihood of a cooler vape, etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

appreciate your post ! thank you Anna

Reactions: stols001

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have not tried the breeze but have the breeze 2 and also a gusto mini.
    They are both good for shirt pocket carries and while driving,won’t block vision with vapor,and there’s just not that much difference.
    The carts or tanks are refillable on both but gusto mini isn’t supposed to be but I have many times 2-5 times each.
    I find myself using gusto mini more because battery life and hits easier with more flavor.
    Breeze 2 is a bit too restrictive even wide open air flow and a bit warmer.

Last edited:

pene1412

Jul 21, 2018
    I have not tried the breeze but have the breeze 2 and also a gusto mini.
    They are both good for shirt pocket carries and while driving,won’t block vision with vapor,and there’s just not that much difference.
    The carts or tanks are refillable on both but gusto mini isn’t supposed to be but I have many times 2-5 times each.
    I find myself using gusto mini more because battery life and hits easier with more flavor.
    Breeze 2 is a bit too restrictive even wide open air flow and a bit warmer.

thank you so much

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread