Aspire Cobble...anyone here use this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I bought one recently to give a small pod a try. I love the size, weighs nothing, decent vape. I’m curious how long these replaceable pods last for most people? I vape quite a bit throughout the day, my nautilus X usually lasts well over a month before having to replace the coil. Since I am new to this pod “thing” I’m wondering if these pods last as long or maybe they are not made to? I’ve filled up the small tank 3-4 times already this last week. I generally love aspire products so I have high hopes. Just curious if anyone has been using one of these for awhile and has more experience with it.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've been using this for a couple months, but I think mine has a semi dud battery. It seems to slowly lose the charge over the day, even when not using it. But it's still nice to use at my desk, just doesn't last very long between charges.

But to answer your question...hmm, maybe a week or two. But I'm not the best test case, since I rarely use it. I would imagine that using it a lot would give it a full week, but might taste kinda meh after that. I wish I could help more. But it is pretty nice overall.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I've been using this for a couple months, but I think mine has a semi dud battery. It seems to slowly lose the charge over the day, even when not using it. But it's still nice to use at my desk, just doesn't last very long between charges.

But to answer your question...hmm, maybe a week or two. But I'm not the best test case, since I rarely use it. I would imagine that using it a lot would give it a full week, but might taste kinda meh after that. I wish I could help more. But it is pretty nice overall.

I think you’re right. Last night my sugar cookie liquid started to taste a little off and the vape was really hot. So that was about a week of constant use. I wish the pod lasted longer. $15 for a 3 pack of replacements is a little steep for only a week of use on each pod. However, it is easy to use and convenient and a decent vape. I bought one for my mom because she never could get the hang of changing out coils and taking care of her tanks etc. so this is easy and I think she will like this.

Thanks for the reply!

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Apologies for hijacking the thread, but what's refilling like? With the Nautilus and Spryte AIOs, it can be messy without a needle tipped bottle.

Thanks.

You have to pretty much use that type of bottle here too. The little refill hole sort of requires you to stick the bottle tip down into the tank to not make a mess. However, if you do insert it down into the tank I have not had a mess happen yet, so it’s not too bad.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com

Oh I forgot, I think your battery is fine. Mine is the same. When fully charged and on green I can tell the difference in the vape. When it goes blue I pretty much charge it back up otherwise I don’t feel like I’m getting nearly as good a draw. But, it stays most of the day on green.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
You have to pretty much use that type of bottle here too. The little refill hole sort of requires you to stick the bottle tip down into the tank to not make a mess. However, if you do insert it down into the tank I have not had a mess happen yet, so it’s not too bad.
Thanks.

Reactions: stols001

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Oh I forgot, I think your battery is fine. Mine is the same. When fully charged and on green I can tell the difference in the vape. When it goes blue I pretty much charge it back up otherwise I don’t feel like I’m getting nearly as good a draw. But, it stays most of the day on green.

Oh interesting, thanks! Yeah, it's so small and light that it makes sense that the battery would be sort of lackluster, just a trade off.

Btw, you should look into the Innokin EQ for your mom if this doesn't work out for her. It sounds to be the best one that's in this class/style of pod system. Only big difference would be button activated instead of draw activated that this has. But from all my research and reading reviews, it sounds to be the highest reviewed of the refillable pods in this size type; and the pods tend to last longer, and might be a tad cheaper. The only reason I haven't done it is because I want that draw fire. But just to say out loud.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Oh interesting, thanks! Yeah, it's so small and light that it makes sense that the battery would be sort of lackluster, just a trade off.

Btw, you should look into the Innokin EQ for your mom if this doesn't work out for her. It sounds to be the best one that's in this class/style of pod system. Only big difference would be button activated instead of draw activated that this has. But from all my research and reading reviews, it sounds to be the highest reviewed of the refillable pods in this size type; and the pods tend to last longer, and might be a tad cheaper. The only reason I haven't done it is because I want that draw fire. But just to say out loud.

Ok I will keep that in mind if she doesn’t like this one. I think she will like the auto draw on the Cobble. The less buttons and steps for her the better. Lol. But, if she ends up not liking it then I will keep the other in mind.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
Most pods don't last much longer than a week if you're using them as your main device. The pods for the smok novo last about 6-10 days with two fills a day. The pods for the sourin drop last like 5-7 days with a single fill a day. I've still not found a pod system in which the pods last as long as I would like them to for the price. I only continue to use pod systems out of convenince. I work construction and have dropped more than one vape off of roofs or out of my pocket while on scaffolding/ladders. I'd really rather it be a $20 pod system that explodes off of the ground than one of my bigger more expensive mods.

Also, just a heads up, I've found that keeping pod mods charged to maximum battery seems to keep the pods from lasting as long as if you allow the battery to fully drain before charging it up. I assume the higher power output degrades the wicking quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread