Aspire have stopped making TC coils!!!!!!! unbelieveable..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I do keep my spent coils, and I have a video on how to rebuild the BVC coils downloaded on my computer should it ever become necessary-- that is my one major beef with drop in coils.... not the cost, not even my gunking factors, but whether I will be able to obtain them in the future....

Anna

That's always an option, but IME, Nauti coils are a serious pain to rebuild. Not saying you can't, but they didn't make it easy. I'd also wonder if trying to rebuild the Triton with Ni for TC would not add on additional grief in coil placement and wicking.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    Rta's ftw! 5$ for a spool of wire, 5$ for a bag of cotton, will probably last you 3+ years lol. Yeah I miss the drop in coil sometimes but the price and availability made me switch to a rebuild able. As people move on so must manufactures. Hopefully you can find a solution bud, vape on.

QuantumHobo

Oct 6, 2017
    It's a crying shame they've stopped making these genius coils. This is my favoured atomizer for the Aspire Plato and also my Triton mini. I prefer a smaller mod or tank as they're more convenient and stealthy than those which use larger pre built coils, and the kanthal triton mini coils for these just don't provide the vapor or flavor that the ni200 coils produce. I also like the slightly restricted airflow when used as MTL. They also seem to last pretty well with high VG juices, and don't guzzle juice too fast. I will now have to stock up on coils while I research a suitable replacement for my Plato and Triton mini. I don't know if there are any devices or tanks out there that work as well as the Aspire set up I've got so used to, and enjoy so much. But that's a subject for a new thread altogether.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread