• Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Last edited:

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    Thank you, after some problems getting account setup and running, have got one ordered, look forward to trying it out :)
    Thank you for support Aspire.
    Looking forward to your feedback for this product.
    Have a nice day!
    Aspire Team

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Ordered...
    excited.gif

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    @Aspire_Tina thought these was in stock? Ordered over 2 weeks ago and still showing processing, tried contact CS, but takes days to get a reply and not a proper answer if and when it will ship.

Edit: Now got a reply, with a tracking number, so good it has shipped, just the site slow to update the right info.

Last edited:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    @Aspire_Tina thought these was in stock? Ordered over 2 weeks ago and still showing processing, tried contact CS, but takes days to get a reply and not a proper answer if and when it will ship.

Edit: Now got a reply, with a tracking number, so good it has shipped, just the site slow to update the right info.
    @Nailz have you tried the rba? I'm about to order but would like your thoughts? Thank you! I'm going to postpone ordering until Monday. (Payday) Also what wire should I buy? I have some 28 316L

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    If you have the Mulus, then yes it is very much worth getting, it is small, so a little tricky to build on compared to a RTA, but nothing major difficult though.

Flavor is very good with it, and can remove the deck without draining the tank, unlike a lot of pod RBA heads.

If you already build tanks, then just use what you like in them, I am a MTL vapor, but I use single core clapton coil, when built, it ohms out at 1.50 ohms and vape at 20 watts, and works great on the Mulus.

But it did take 2 months to receive from the Aspire store though, but knew a few US sites did have it listed, but think most are out of stock now, shop around ;)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    If you have the Mulus, then yes it is very much worth getting, it is small, so a little tricky to build on compared to a RTA, but nothing major difficult though.

Flavor is very good with it, and can remove the deck without draining the tank, unlike a lot of pod RBA heads.

If you already build tanks, then just use what you like in them, I am a MTL vapor, but I use single core clapton coil, when built, it ohms out at 1.50 ohms and vape at 20 watts, and works great on the Mulus.

But it did take 2 months to receive from the Aspire store though, but knew a few US sites did have it listed, but think most are out of stock now, shop around ;)
    Thank you for the review Nailz! Much appreciated. Yes, I have two mulus so I'm gonna grab a few before Sept 9th (just in case).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread