Aspire Nautilus 2 flooded coil upon refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurentiu

Jan 17, 2019
No experience with it at all, sorry.

Only been viewing pictures and the machining doesn't look the same quality as GV, a reviewer had issues getting one apart properly and ended up damaging it doing so.

Like I say to folks though, it's a pity that you can't try vape gear before you buy.

VV Berserker vs. SM Kayfun Prime

They are testing the first version. As I said, V1.5 seems way more improved. Anyway, I think I’ll test this one if I’ll find the black version.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
A reasonable review on Ammit MTL.
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/geekvape-ammit-mtl-rta-review/

Machining looks good and top air feed helps reduce leaks.

The reviewer for the Beserker 1.5 didn't exactly love or hate it, kind of meh.

But whatever you decide upon, I hope that it serves you well.

I can remember going into a local vape shop and they insisted that I needed to buy a Hellvape Dead Rabbit RTA, even though I was looking for Geekvape Ammit 25. Eventually got my Ammit's and they didn't get my money, dodged a bullet there.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
If you liked the airflow & draw of the Nautilus, the Berserker is probably close - I gather it can go very tight. I have no idea about the others.

Just to add to your confusion, there's also the EhPro True MTL tank. It's pretty nice and fairly easy to build for. There's a thread for it here. Oh - the Doggystyle clones are popular too!

laurentiu

Jan 17, 2019
If you liked the airflow & draw of the Nautilus, the Berserker is probably close - I gather it can go very tight. I have no idea about the others.

Just to add to your confusion, there's also the EhPro True MTL tank. It's pretty nice and fairly easy to build for. There's a thread for it here. Oh - the Doggystyle clones are popular too!

LOL
Are you guys trying to make me stick to the Nautilus?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Ephron True MTL and Geekvape Ammit MTL were considered equally good by Vic, but it's just that top airflow that makes it interesting as it helps reduce leaks. And from what I've seen of Geekvape products, machining is excellent.

And have you had a chance to watch Vic vape at 300 watts on the Triade, if you haven't you need to. It's vaping review gold.

laurentiu

Jan 17, 2019
Take your time and look at as many images of the build decks as you can and ask yourself, can I work with that?

As at least looking doesn't cost you anything.

It’s like a cat looks at a monitor, maybe the cat gets more.
I never got my hands on a building deck, so wouldn’t now what to look for.
The only thing that I can do is reading reviews and these are helping me 50% cause every time there’s a new toy.
I don’t even know what should I look for.

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
When it comes to a build deck I want something that you can work easily with and doesn't require more than two hands to work with.

Ehpro True MTL Deck.
true-mtl-rta-dismantled.jpg
true-mtl-rta-ehpro-coil.jpg

Geekvape Ammit MTL Deck.
ammit-mtl-rta-3d-airflow.jpg
ammit-mtl-rta-deck.jpg
ammit-mtl-rta-coiled.jpg

Ammit looks a little more forgiving, Ehpro has the raised airflow under the coil that could just drive you insane.

Also both don't have juice / liquid control, so maybe top airflow is better. As should prevent leaks.

Attachments

• true-mtl-rta-supplied-coil-.jpg
    true-mtl-rta-supplied-coil-.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread