Aspire Nautilus BVC head breakdown - EXCELLENT hi def close ups-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I want one of those too! While I'm VERY careful with my gear, I can only imagine the horror of dropping my beloved nautilus and shattering the Pyrex on it. Shudder the thought.........

Yeah I shudder when I think about dropping my full size and shattering the pyrex but I don't like the look of the full metal tank so this appears to be a great compromise for me and my likings...

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Oh my! Yes please!
I WANT THIS​
2-14052P92ZCR.jpg

David-Since I can't figure out how to quote multiple posts I wanted to thank you for the tips on cleaning. I have two going at once. One with menthol or frutiy flavors and one with tobacco. The one with the heavier juice started being hard to pull on last night after heavy use since Friday afternoon. All flavors are 70PG/30PG. So, I'll try cleaning the one that's being difficult.

Other than that I'm really enjoying these tanks/coils.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
David-Since I can't figure out how to quote multiple posts I wanted to thank you for the tips on cleaning. I have two going at once. One with menthol or frutiy flavors and one with tobacco. The one with the heavier juice started being hard to pull on last night after heavy use since Friday afternoon. All flavors are 70PG/30PG. So, I'll try cleaning the one that's being difficult.

Other than that I'm really enjoying these tanks/coils.

No problem buddy...We are all in the same boat as far as the newness of these BVC's....I'd encourage anyone to share any tips or tricks they discover with these heads until all the little intricacies and nuances are ironed out and well known- Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread