aspire nautilus mini now with bvc organic cotton coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
I bought a nautilus mini 2days ago. I have set it up yesterday and i cant be happier :) see the signature :p
After i see the post i checked the extra coil came with it and it seems like it has big holes. Is there any way to be sure ? And where can i order online to Canada?

Woohoo :thumbs: That's great. I really hope that the e-ciggs continue to satisfy your cravings and that you're able to stick with it. They worked for me overnight. Here's to a heathier (...or much less harmful) future :toast:

arth1

Feb 17, 2015
I bought a nautilus mini 2days ago. I have set it up yesterday and i cant be happier :) see the signature :p
After i see the post i checked the extra coil came with it and it seems like it has big holes. Is there any way to be sure ?

The large holes are about the size of the hole on the air control. The small holes are about pin size. If it seems they are big holes, they are.
Personally, I prefer the small holes, because they don't flood the chamber as easily.

Reactions: james_2k

canzz

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto
Woohoo :thumbs: That's great. I really hope that the e-ciggs continue to satisfy your cravings and that you're able to stick with it. They worked for me overnight. Here's to a heathier (...or much less harmful) future :toast:

Thank you for your good wishes WESSON. It has been a day since i havent smoked. I feel good !! :D

The large holes are about the size of the hole on the air control. The small holes are about pin size. If it seems they are big holes, they are.
Personally, I prefer the small holes, because they don't flood the chamber as easily.

The holes in the coils are about 2mm i think its the new one. I search more tomorrow.... :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Question...
If the holes are the small ones, is it safe to assume that they are version 1 with the ceramic mystery fiber?
Worldofvape.com has them for 10.95 but you have to buy two packs. I think these are the right ones. Aspire Nautilus BVC Cotton Coils (Pack of 5) - $10.95 - WORLDofVAPE
It doesn't specify whether it is for the mini or not (not sure if there is a difference in the mini coils and the regular size ones)
Kieferz, the Nautilus & the Nautilus mini take the same coils. :)

Just to verify about the bigger holes.
I received 2 five packs, days before Aspire came out with the brand new coils. The air holes on the ones I received recently have bigger holes and still have the ceramic in them. Aspire only made these for a short period of time.

Then they put these new ones out, earlier this month.
World of Vape is the only vendor that I know, at this point , that carries the brand new ones, but I haven't really searched around that much.
I would still like to know how we are supposed to identify them as being ALL Cotton, because the packaging looks identical to me. World of Vape does have them advertised as BRAND NEW..., but I haven't seen any other vendor do that so far. I guess, for now, we'll have to email the vendors to ask whether they are the new cotton or not until they weed all of the older ones out. :)

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
After i see the post i checked the extra coil came with it and it seems like it has big holes. Is there any way to be sure ? And where can i order online to Canada?
Congratulations for kicking the habit canzz! :toast:
It looks like WorldofVape may do international orders. I suggest you email them if you're unsure of all of the instructions on their site. :)
Shipping

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Kieferz, the Nautilus & the Nautilus mini take the same coils. :)

Just to verify about the bigger holes.
I received 2 five packs, days before Aspire came out with the brand new coils. The air holes on the ones I received recently have bigger holes and still have the ceramic in them. Aspire only made these for a short period of time.

Then they put these new ones out, earlier this month.
World of Vape is the only vendor that I know, at this point , that carries the brand new ones, but I haven't really searched around that much.
I would still like to know how we are supposed to identify them as being ALL Cotton, because the packaging looks identical to me. World of Vape does have them advertised as BRAND NEW..., but I haven't seen any other vendor do that so far. I guess, for now, we'll have to email the vendors to ask whether they are the new cotton or not until they weed all of the older ones out. :)

They are already being sold on FT.

I stopped using these natilus heads and coils some time ago.
I couldnt deal with the constant clogged up feeling from them. The gurgling.
I went sub ohm and to Delta II and Kangor sub mini
But my husband still used them and took over my iStick 20 as I moved up to the iStick 50 and then up to the Seigeli 100w etc.

I was not aware they had changed these but earlier today, the hubby got his tanks confused as he has about 5 set ups in front of him, all with natilus heads and occassionally will ask me to Vape for a second and tell him wich one it is.
I can never tell.
After sub ohm they are tasteless to me

But we got in a new shipment a week and a half ago and so today I tried and I remarked at how better they tasted. I asked him if he had just changed the coil and he replied that he had about a week ago. That didnt make sense to me for they seemed so clean I thoght he had JUST that moment changed them.

I remarked about it to him and said how odd, they seem so much cleaner to me today and i actually had a few Vapes on it, which I never do.

Then I saw this thread and went and checked and one of the other guys who had questioned our order I just discovered, finally got his a few days ago and he pulled it apart and confirmed it was all cotton, 100%

Ive bought dozens of coils for these Nautilus at FT and always know which ones to get and Ive never had fakes from them. I check each package as we tend to order 5 packs at a time.
I have however, had 2 of 3 packages I bought from a well konwn Vape store here in Toronto sell me fakes. I dont think it was intentional but naivete as to where they were buying but suffice to say, I was very impressed with them this morning.

Now i understand why, I am absconding with my iStick 20 again because now I can taste it its perfect for driving.......glad I had that answered for I really noticed a difference and just coudlnt understand why.

The FT site started shipping cotton ones right after the Chinese NY. SKU # 1859402

If you read both the reviews and then the messages there you will see that they are these cotton ones.
Not sure you can tell if the hole is larger though as I dont have the older ones to compare to any longer.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
They are already being sold on FT.

I stopped using these natilus heads and coils some time ago.
I couldnt deal with the constant clogged up feeling from them. The gurgling.
I went sub ohm and to Delta II and Kangor sub mini
But my husband still used them and took over my iStick 20 as I moved up to the iStick 50 and then up to the Seigeli 100w etc.

I was not aware they had changed these but earlier today, the hubby got his tanks confused as he has about 5 set ups in front of him, all with natilus heads and occassionally will ask me to Vape for a second and tell him wich one it is.
I can never tell.
After sub ohm they are tasteless to me

But we got in a new shipment a week and a half ago and so today I tried and I remarked at how better they tasted. I asked him if he had just changed the coil and he replied that he had about a week ago. That didnt make sense to me for they seemed so clean I thoght he had JUST that moment changed them.

I remarked about it to him and said how odd, they seem so much cleaner to me today and i actually had a few Vapes on it, which I never do.

Then I saw this thread and went and checked and one of the other guys who had questioned our order I just discovered, finally got his a few days ago and he pulled it apart and confirmed it was all cotton, 100%

Ive bought dozens of coils for these Nautilus at FT and always know which ones to get and Ive never had fakes from them. I check each package as we tend to order 5 packs at a time.
I have however, had 2 of 3 packages I bought from a well konwn Vape store here in Toronto sell me fakes. I dont think it was intentional but naivete as to where they were buying but suffice to say, I was very impressed with them this morning.

Now i understand why, I am absconding with my iStick 20 again because now I can taste it its perfect for driving.......glad I had that answered for I really noticed a difference and just coudlnt understand why.

The FT site started shipping cotton ones right after the Chinese NY. SKU # 1859402

If you read both the reviews and then the messages there you will see that they are these cotton ones.
Not sure you can tell if the hole is larger though as I dont have the older ones to compare to any longer.

Sorry, I somehow missed this post. Thanks for all of the great info! Since my last posts on this subject, I have changed over to Eleaf products and put all of my Nautilus mini's on the back burner. It's good to know that you're really liking the new coils. I haven't gotten any to try out yet. I will surely keep this in mind and try them in the near future because I spent a small fortune on the mini's!
Thanks again!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread