Aspire Nautilus Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardOwlz

Jul 29, 2015
Good morning from the UK!

i currently Vape on a Aspire Nautilus Mini and im wanting to upgrade the tank. im just wanting to know whats best on the market at the moment or if i already have the best?

I'm not wanting to change to a Sub-Ohm tank as work have banned these from the workplace for producing to much cloud ( A lot of us have Sub-Ohm tanks)

Any help would be fantastic!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi Richard. In my opinion you have one of the best (if not the best) tanks before moving into the sub ohm area. From that level of vape I usually recommend going into a sub ohm tank. Others might have a few suggestions for different tanks, what is your power supply (mod)? It might help you get a different answer.

Reactions: David Wolf

RichardOwlz

Jul 29, 2015
hi Richard. In my opinion you have one of the best (if not the best) tanks before moving into the sub ohm area. From that level of vape I usually recommend going into a sub ohm tank. Others might have a few suggestions for different tanks, what is your power supply (mod)? It might help you get a different answer.

I have the I Leaf I Stick 20W and the I Storm (Tablites Battery) 36W

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi! :)

My opinion is that only a rebuildable (eg. Kayfun) is going to be better than mini Nautilus.

Chasing something better will lead to wasted money and a frustration. I use these *at work* but also use subtank nano, except not at sub-ohm power.. (let me think, that means less than 17 watts I guess).

eleaf make a few good tanks. The best ones are hard to get in the UK. Forget all the old Kanger stuff (Protanks) they are way off the pace.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Nautilus Mini is great and still has great flavor, really you would have to go into rebuildable's, kayfun lite is a good option.

Although the Subox starter kit and buy some 1.5ohm coils would be a great option, a sub ohm kit, but your not sub ohming at 1.5 :) ....

Or a Coolfire 4 and Black / White / Silver Subtank Mini - 1.5ohm coils..

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Really? found them to be much cheaper than some other vendors i went too! Paid £40 for the Istick 20w
Yes, QED I'm afraid. You can pay from £15 to £75 for identical products in this market.
There is an American company that charges $199 for a $30 e-cig.
There is a UK company (a bricks and mortar shop) that charges £99.99 for £18.56 pair of batteries and CE4s.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
+1 on what they all said. It looks like it's time to start building your own coils. The Kayfuns are a great place to start. And you will find them a LOT cheaper than the Nautilus. I get bigger clouds (though not obnoxiously big) out of my KF's, and slightly better flavor. A good coil costs a penny or less and lasts for months, and a couple of cents worth of cotton lasts me from a week to a month depending on what juice I am using. There is lots of great info here on ECF about safety and coil building. Check into it and see if you think it's worth while to you.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
Can't argue with what's been said. If you want to stay in the mouth-to-lung arena, the Nautilus and Nautilus mini are rock solid tanks. Should you decide to go the rebuildable route, Kayfuns (Lites and v4's) are a very good direction. For the price of one 5-pack of Nautilus coils you can buy 100 feet of Kanthal and a 200 pack of japanese cotton and you'll have coils for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread