It's pay day soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardOwlz

Jul 29, 2015
So it's pay day again soon and I'm looking to get my hands on some more kit! Got the I leaf I stick 20w with a mini aspire nautilus and the istorm 40w with I sub g tank!

What would people suggest I get next? I have cut down smoking from 20 a day to the odd one after a meal.

I was thinking of the aspire 5ml tank and a new sub ohm tank.

Just wondering what the best things are on the market at the min for normal vamping and sub ohm vamping so I'm getting the best stuff really! Plus any alternatives to the aspire 5ml tank!

Thanks!

Tony16

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Fyi cut down on nic when using sub ohm, I was down to 0 when I started sub ohm, I think they recommend about half. Agree with danrogers do some research to see what's good for you, something I didn't know when I went to sub ohm tank they are set up for direct to lung inhale, took me a while to get used to it, the nautilus (smaller air holes) mouth to lung, just so you know. I haven't been doing this long so all I've had was nautilus then hereclese, then Atlantis , IMO hereclese was little better, bigger clouds less dry hits ? Here a lot of good things about kanger sub tank . Never had one YET...

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:
Reactions: Tony16

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
It sucks for people to make a juice order of 12mg and then get into sub ohming, cause most people can't handle that amount of nic and throat hit. It's pretty much common knowledge that most people cut their nic in half or more when moving to subohming and dripping.

Anyways, if you want a solid subohm tank, the delta 2 is only 15 bucks right now on vaporbeast, and the rba deck is another 12 bucks. And my friend just got the sigelei 75w tc for like 50 bucks. If you want a good upgrade, thats a really nice setup that'll last you a while.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
This needs to stop being said like it is a must. People need to do what they are comfortable with and not because some people think something.
From personal experience, it is a must. When I tried my then 18mg, on a subtank, after the coughing fits and dizziness, it was pretty much a given to cut the nic.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Fyi cut down on nic when using sub ohm, I was down to 0 when I started sub ohm, I think they recommend about half. Agree with danrogers do some research to see what's good for you, something I didn't know when I went to sub ohm tank they are set up for direct to lung inhale, took me a while to get used to it, the nautilus (smaller air holes) mouth to lung, just so you know. I haven't been doing this long so all I've had was nautilus then hereclese, then Atlantis , IMO hereclese was little better, bigger clouds less dry hits ? Here a lot of good things about kanger sub tank . Never had one YET...
Yes, the Herakles is a better tank. lol Sorry, had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread