The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aspire Nautilus!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Greg58, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Greg58

Greg58 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Springfield , MO, USA
    Just got my Nautilus in the mail today and all I can say is this thing is great! I was originally bummed when I got my Provari mini a couple months ago. I fought the Protank daily! Ordered an extra when I ordered the mini. One worked OK most of the time but the other never worked right. I had to have it so loose it would wobble all over the place. Seemed to always be fiddling with them to work right.
    I got the Nautilus after reading all the hype on it and so far wow. Unboxed it, washed it out, let it dry and filled it up. Let it set for about 15 minutes and fired it up. Perfect! Never have had a leak, dry or burnt taste and the thing puts out tons of vape! Been playing all afternoon with the air settings and voltage, works great on all of them. Of course I have found my favorite settings and love it so far. Hope this is the holy grail for me, I started vaping to get off the cigs and I really want to make vaping an easy hobby right now. I will give it a couple of weeks and if it keeps going good will Definetly be ordering at least one more.
    The only problem I did have was when I was leaving work I put it in a case on it's side for about 15 minutes, After getting into my truck and heading home grabbed it out and took a hit and no vapor! Took a couple of minutes of holding it upright and it worked great again. Anyone else had this happen? Part of the problem was probably me trying to drive with one hand and holding it maybe upside down with my other hand which so happens to be in a sling right now due to rotator cuff surgery! Don't worry I was still driving OK and only vaping at the stop lights!!!

2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Woohoo! welcome to the Nautilus fan club. I have been vaping for almost 4 years now and these do seem to be my holy grail. I do hope that they are for you as well.

3. JavaDan

JavaDan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2014
    Chesapeake Bay
    I really like mine, too.

I've tried a lot of tanks with my Provari. Besides the RBA's I now have, the Nautilus is the only one I consistently use.

I've got a SMOK, several Vivi Novas and a couple different iClears that are gathering dust until I can talk my son-in-law into taking them.

Now to get another Nautilus. :2cool:

Can't speak to your leaking - never happened to me.

4. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ha, ha! I have 4 and 2 more on the way :D

I like them that much!

I think that the OP stated that he has never had a leak. i could not imagine ever being able to make one of these leak with the way that the bottom is sealed.

5. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Have 1 qand 2 more on the way...also love my protank2's with areo bases....they work great on my provari too

6. JavaDan

JavaDan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2014
    Chesapeake Bay
    My bad - you're right. I didn't read it closely enough.

That hasn't happened either.

7. acowboyfan

acowboyfan Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Euless,Texas
    I have pro tanks with the aero base which I like,just got my first nautilus all I can say is wow!

8. Arch

Arch Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    United States
    I want to buy one, but the prices for the replacement heads are insane and I don't feel like bothering with rebuilding them. I'd rather just buy an RBA in that case and learn with that.

9. naturecannon

naturecannon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    I have one as well and the replacement heads are most definitely expensive and something I will not be buying locally. I was in a local B&M today and asked the price of their replacement heads out of curiosity. $26 WOW. No thanks thats a price researched online purchase item and with a coupon code for sure.

10. Greg58

Greg58 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Springfield , MO, USA
    No it did not leak it just had no vapor after laying on it;s side or maybe even being upside down. It was just enough to scare me being gun shy with tanks not working! It seemed to maybe just got the wicks dry my best guess. I also had decent luck with the vivi nova tanks and have been using them before this one. They were ok and a heck of a lot better than the protanks. I am glad to hear all of the great reviews and will be ordering more soon. My biggest fear is the atty's not lasting long because of the expense of them. Time will tell on that. Even if they would last me a week, that is a lot cheaper than the pack and a half a day habit I had before! I quite those things for a few reasons and the immediate one was for the improved healing after surgery that smoking inhibits. I am looking forward to full use of my shoulder by summer and no more cigs for me forever!

11. Agnes Black

Agnes Black Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2014
    STL, MO
    I'm excited cuz I FINALLY found one in stock -- the Nautilus is extremely hard to find right now :/ I am gonna get a few paks of repl coils and a SS replacement tank when funds allow :) and maybe a few more units after I get this one. Sick of my PT3 and it eating coils like a demon (yes I know how to rebuild me, it's just a pain in the a**)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.