Aspire Triton V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam77

Feb 20, 2016
Hi all,

Hope you're all having a wonderful evening.

I've been checking out a tank online and I'm interested in buying it (Aspire Triton V2), I was wondering whether it'd fit my battery (Vision spinner 2)?

Secondly, I am wanting to use it with the 1.8ohm coil for mouth to lung, has anyone used this tank for mouth to lung or have this tank in general? Any reviews?

Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You could use the Aspire Triton on a Vision Spinner 2 battery, but this tank was designed to be used on a mod. I'd only use the 1.8 ohm coils, as the other coils available are all for sub-ohm use, which the Spinner can't use. This tank will appear very "top heavy" on a Spinner, as it is wider in diameter.

I don't personally have this tank. However, You Tube is a great place to find reviews.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Overall, not really.

A 1.8ohm coil will work on a Spinner but the resulting vape on tank designed for 30-45 watts will be disappointing.

I know they make a 10-15w coil and like to say it also doubles as a MTL tank, but I've not yet found a tank that genuinely does this.

Stick the Triton on a mod and you have half a chance. I still think it's a) too expensive and b) not really for the 10-15w vapers out there.

I am very negative about Spinners. I had 5, none of them lasted more than a few months. One lives in my Vape Box as a souvenir of those days.

PS - I checked out the prices in the UK and it's madness. :eek:

£32! You could buy 4 Eleaf tanks from China for £32.

Aspire have lost the plot. £18 for a mini Nautilus was a joke. This isn't even funny. I bought an eVic VTC for £32. :confused:

Reactions: Baditude

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
+1 to @Baditude and @djsvapour. It will work, sort of, and it will be safe if you don't use any coil lower than the 1.8Ω ones. But it won't work all that well as a spinner just doesn't throw the watts that tank needs. It would be an excellent upgrade to your gear, but you'll probably want a bigger mod. Another possibility, involving less expense and still producing an excellent mouth-to-lung vape, would be something like an iStick 30 and an Aspire Nautilus. The tank is made by the same company, but it uses less power. If you want to stick with the spinner, I think you'll see best results with something like a Kanger Protank or Aerotank. An Anyvape Davide would not be a bad choice in that power level.

cointerm

Jun 6, 2015
New York
I got the Triton 2 about 3 weeks ago. I really like it. So much so, that I got a second one.

The 1.8 coil works great for it. I run it at 12 Watts for mouth-to-lung. I had a few Nautilus Minis before that, and I found they had some problems wicking with 50/50 and higher VG juices. The Triton coils have huge wick ports, so it can keep up with some of the thicker juices. If you go that route, just make sure to have an mtl drip tip...the one that comes with the Triton is for lung hits.

Keep in mind, this is a pretty big tank...a bit top-heavy to stick on a spinner.

Reactions: wvducklady

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I got the Triton 2 about 3 weeks ago. I really like it. So much so, that I got a second one.

The 1.8 coil works great for it. I run it at 12 Watts for mouth-to-lung. I had a few Nautilus Minis before that, and I found they had some problems wicking with 50/50 and higher VG juices. The Triton coils have huge wick ports, so it can keep up with some of the thicker juices. If you go that route, just make sure to have an mtl drip tip...the one that comes with the Triton is for lung hits.

Keep in mind, this is a pretty big tank...a bit top-heavy to stick on a spinner.
How's the airflow? Can I do DL hits on it wide open? Thx!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Hi all,

Hope you're all having a wonderful evening.

I've been checking out a tank online and I'm interested in buying it (Aspire Triton V2), I was wondering whether it'd fit my battery (Vision spinner 2)?

Secondly, I am wanting to use it with the 1.8ohm coil for mouth to lung, has anyone used this tank for mouth to lung or have this tank in general? Any reviews?

Thanks!

I have the aspire triton tank, and personally I would not use it on a spinner due to its size. It is completely up to you though :) It would be very top heavy, because this tank Is a little heavy and is a fairly big tank. Since you would be using the 1.8ohm coils it would be safe and work on your spinner. Just to show you what it would be similar to on a spinner :)
0bbe6de7cde21e3a4b1dd5cd64bc5dfb.jpg

I vape mouth to lung, and it can be done with this tank. It does hit a little harder than I was used to. Once I found my perfect airflow adjustment setting it made it nice for me. It gives great taste, and wicks like a champ. It looks pretty nice sitting on a mod too! I recently bought the rta base for it to build my own coils on it, and I love it more with the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread