aspire VV or aspire starter kit, can't decide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian99

Jun 29, 2015
completely new to this vape thing, been smoking for over 20 years and it's time to stop :)

I can get the aspire VV kit for 90 bucks CAD:

Features of Premium Kit:
  • 1000mAh CF vv+ battery
  • nautilus mini tank with BVC Technology
  • Variable voltage 3.3v-4.8v

Included in a Kit:

• 1 x Aspire CF VV+ Battery
  • 1 x Nautilus Mini
  • 5 x Replacement BVC Coils
  • 1 x USB Charger
  • 1 x A/C Adaptor
  • 1 x User’s Manual
or the aspire starter kit for $65

Aspire Starter Kit contains:
  • 1 Aspire CF G-Power 900mah
  • 1 Aspire K1 glassomizer 1.5ml
  • 5 Replacement 1.6BVC atomizer coils
  • 1 USB charger
  • 1 A/C adaptor
  • 1 User manual
there are so many options out there I'm at a loss. I'm a geek but I want something that's simple and dependable. do I need VV?

thanks and I'm sure I'm the 5934th person to ask this question :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Variable Voltage is usually a plus for most people. You can adjust the battery output to better suit your needs. Some flavors taste better with less or more voltage applied to the coil, so having that option is a major plus. Applying more power to the coil can also help adjust the amount of vapor made, and also allow for either a cooler or warmer vape. With variable voltage you don't have to be so concerned about the ohm (resistance) of your tank's coils, as you can make voltage adjustments to whatever they require.

Reactions: Suryia

Suryia

Jun 28, 2015
I agree with Baditude, and can second his opinion in regards to variable voltage battery. Sometimes you feel like a warm vape and sometimes you feel like a cooler vape. The premium kit is what I started with. At the end of the day, though, both kits will serve you very well. I wish you the best of luck in quitting, and you will not regret switching over. Also, get a quit smoking app to help you keep track of how long you have quit, how much money saved, and etc. We will all be here for you if you come across any questions or concerns.

Reactions: Baditude

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
That's a nice kit. Either one, actually. I'd go with the VV battery, myself. It's nice to take the power up and down as you change flavors or your mood for more or less vape. Most people like VV, and I suspect you will too. Additionally, take a look at the Innokin VV 3.0V battery. Top quality product, and it's variable wattage as well as variable voltage; 800mAh, mini-USB charge and vape-while-charge. VW is nice because you can set it to the strength vape you want and then forget it. When you change coils in the tank, there will be minor manufacturing differences in the resistance value, or maybe the store was out of your favorite 1.4 Ohm coils and only had 1.6s; with VV you'll notice the difference if it's large enough, but VW will smooth that out without your noticing. You can buy that battery online for under $30 most days, so I suspect you can buy a similar kit for under $100. The Innokin MVP is a 2600mAh VV/VW battery, a bit larger and rectangular in form, that is also very nice. That one sells online under $50 usually. The Nautilus is a very nice tank, but both Innokin and Kanger (among a great many others) make similar offerings, are quality product, and worth a look as well. Many online shops sell similar starter kits with either Innokin battery for half to 2/3rds of the price of the aspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread