At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
so, is Nicoticket done or what? website has nothing on it for purchase.

Yep...I had the same question...Kent should have left a message on his website letting folks know what was going on; thankfully, I’ve got plenty of juice “stockpiled” so that I can survive 6 months without running out...but, as a student of history, my first thought was like yours....”Is NicoTicket done (again)? “. Hopefully, Kent will return from vay-cay all rested and cook up some more Strawnilla or, better, MAH PEEPS!!

Reactions: jdrewry

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Yep...I had the same question...Kent should have left a message on his website letting folks know what was going on; thankfully, I’ve got plenty of juice “stockpiled” so that I can survive 6 months without running out...but, as a student of history, my first thought was like yours....”Is NicoTicket done (again)? “. Hopefully, Kent will return from vay-cay all rested and cook up some more Strawnilla or, better, MAH PEEPS!!

He left notice on Nicoticket's Facebook page; more people post there than here.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
On vacation; will be back next week, I believe.

wait what lol? the website goes down because he is on vacation??? youre telling me the business cannot ship product unless he is there? wonderful business plan there, wtf

He left notice on Nicoticket's Facebook page; more people post there than here.

forget face book or here... how about a notice ON THE WEBSITE at least lol.... and as i said above, why the hell does a business shut down because the owner goes on vacation? VERY strange to say the least.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
wait what lol? the website goes down because he is on vacation??? youre telling me the business cannot ship product unless he is there? wonderful business plan there, ...

forget face book or here... how about a notice ON THE WEBSITE at least lol.... and as i said above, why the hell does a business shut down because the owner goes on vacation? VERY strange to say the least.

Not that strange. It happens with brick-and mortar stores. You're making too much out of it.

• Agree
Reactions: mackman

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Not that strange. It happens with brick-and mortar stores. You're making too much out of it.

brick and mortar, meaning physical locations? yea, that i get.. .not an online store that can be run from a phone essentially...either way, didnt affect me, just though it was strange to not have something listed on the website at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread