The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford, Dec 18, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Via!

Via! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Jacksonville FL

Yep...I had the same question...Kent should have left a message on his website letting folks know what was going on; thankfully, I’ve got plenty of juice “stockpiled” so that I can survive 6 months without running out...but, as a student of history, my first thought was like yours....”Is NicoTicket done (again)? “. Hopefully, Kent will return from vay-cay all rested and cook up some more Strawnilla or, better, MAH PEEPS!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    He left notice on Nicoticket's Facebook page; more people post there than here.

3. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Products appear to be back tonight! I have only made one order since the return of Nicoticket. I am really liking the Sublime and Wakonda I ordered. I would be sad if I couldn't reorder them. Now I just need a sale!

4. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2014
    CT
    wait what lol? the website goes down because he is on vacation??? youre telling me the business cannot ship product unless he is there? wonderful business plan there, ...

forget face book or here... how about a notice ON THE WEBSITE at least lol.... and as i said above, why the hell does a business shut down because the owner goes on vacation? VERY strange to say the least.

5. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Not that strange. It happens with brick-and mortar stores. You're making too much out of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lacit1707

Nov 12, 2014
    CT
    brick and mortar, meaning physical locations? yea, that i get.. .not an online store that can be run from a phone essentially...either way, didnt affect me, just though it was strange to not have something listed on the website at least.

7. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Where's Superman?

8. Lacit1707

Nov 12, 2014
    CT
    vacation lol

9. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran