At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Same thing happened to me today! I went to a doctors appointment with my daughter for bone marrow biopsy results. I was so nervous I was chain-vaping ACB the whole way there. When the nurse came in the room she said "Who smells like maple syrup?" LOL.

Best news of the day - my daughter does not have what they thought she had. I don't even want to type the word. We've been scared to within an inch of our lives and holding our breath for two months now, through several rounds of tests. I am so grateful and feel like the happiest person on the planet today. Life is good.

Oh thank goodness Nanny. I can only imagine how terrified you must have been!

Hugs.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Same thing happened to me today! I went to a doctors appointment with my daughter for bone marrow biopsy results. I was so nervous I was chain-vaping ACB the whole way there. When the nurse came in the room she said "Who smells like maple syrup?" LOL.

Best news of the day - my daughter does not have what they thought she had. I don't even want to type the word. We've been scared to within an inch of our lives and holding our breath for two months now, through several rounds of tests. I am so grateful and feel like the happiest person on the planet today. Life is good.

Yee Haw................... imagesPBFYBWZR.jpg Nanny (so glad to hear this):) ACB for me to celebrate the Good news:thumb:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia

yay for the good news :) I remember in 2009 my daughter's news was not good....it was the word we don't say...she is fine now but her at 22, it was for sure scarey for me. xo

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread